Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Manoa's Get-Together

Manoa's NOT game with this Title...

If I wanted a get together of HT users... I would PM them!

This was a carryover thread from the Best Hamburger Thread!

Comment

Kden... nevermind .
      Originally posted by manoasurfer123
      Manoa's NOT game with this Title...

If I wanted a get together of HT users... I would PM them!

This was a carryover thread from the Best Hamburger Thread!

Comment

Boy, way to step up and rally the community spirit.

You said you didn't want to be so presumtuous as to call it a HT gathering. You asked the "admins," in your own interminable style, to "adjust title and or edit any part of this post." Great, I thought. Like someone in the original thread said, we're always planning to get together, so hey, go for it. Manoa's Get Together.

Instead you've spent the thread disavowing any involvement and reminding everyone of how unpopular you are. So is this a lost opportunity? Try again later?

Comment

Thank you for your input admin... but once again I will re-inforce that this is not me planning anyting...

I didn't mean to change it to point to me admin... I meant the content! My bad and my mistake...

anyone who knows me... knows I'm the last to organize anything that works correctly

I would like to par-take in another get together... I would just prefer it not to be called "manoa's get-together" (unless it happens to fall on my birthday)

Thanks admin for your direct input on this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
            Fran...Manoa brought up Duke's for a gathering due to reasons in another thread. That said, there's no reason there can't be another gathering at another time downtown. We've done that before and we should do it again. It would be great to see (and meet) you at Duke's but if you can't make it we understand and will look forward to seeing (and meeting) you at a downtown get together. I'm one of those who, due to work, stands only a 50-50 chance of attending any function, HT or otherwise, regardless of time or place!
            well, since I hadn't read the other thread - I missed all of that "background". If there is a gathering at Duke's that would be great. All of us that can, can........if no can, no can.

Duke's is about 2 blocks from the bus stop for me - with arthritis, that is like walking 2 miles. That was my own pesonal reason for the other suggestion.

I would love to meet you and everyone else and Duke's has great hamburgers (or did the last time I was there a couple years ago). I'd especially like to meet Kimo & Manoa!

Fran
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

anapuni... if it is at dukes... and you need assistance from where the bus drops you off... I can assist... and help on the way back... if I don't need assistance myself!

However, I'm still irked about the whole name of this thread and I brought it on myself!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                I'm good to go anyplace. Just plan it and let's go!!!!

Fran, no worry about transportation. I'll pick you up and we can party afta in Chinatown together. heheheh

Auntie Lynn
                eh Lynn - thanks for the offer! but, if you're not drinking - how can we party in Chinatown?
                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

To get the ball rollling...September 2nd is a Saturday.

Place: Dukes

Time: 12:30 p.m. - whatevea's (Input from others)

Cranberry (Mel) can make reservations for us.

Those interested in going, please acknowledge.

Manoa, if you have nothing postive to contribute, Shut-up!!!

Auntie Lynn

P.S. Fran, No worries! I still can party. It's Chinatown!!!
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Then I guess I'm in.................hopefully I'll be able to survive Chinatown with Lynn Manoa - If I go, you better show up!!!! I promise, I don't want to punch you any longer

Fran
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808
                      Manoa - If I go, you better show up!!!! I promise, I don't want to punch you any longer
                      Well, there went my reason for attending...

Comment

Nah - he & I are best friends now, right Manoa? I mean look how he offered to assist the old lady from the bus stop? how much nicer can he get? I think we should all just love Manoa (is anyone gagging by now?) in spite of himself.
                        – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

You right anapuni...

But as I did say before... I myself might need help back to the bus stop...depending on what happens

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                            You right anapuni...

But as I did say before... I myself might need help back to the bus stop...depending on what happens
                            Like if you ack up...I going Whack! Whack! You!!

Auntie Hanai Mom Lynn
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Gee.. I guess if this thread is going to remain named Manoa's get together...

Let's see the gifts I want...

1... Um..
                              2... um...
                              3. and three more wishes!

Comment

Nah - the name of the get together just means you're paying!

what................you mean you're not? damn, I may have to punch you after all
                                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X