Manoa's Get-Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Manoa's Get-Together

Thank you all who came to the get together tonight...

I really had a good time and hope were able to meet again soon.

Those in attendance: Myself, 1stwahine, Helen, Anapuni808, Absolutchaos and bf, Cran and husband, Alohacandy, Kalona808, and if I missed anyone...sorry... I'm still buzzing...

We all had a good time... I think and I managed to get out of there with out to many whacks and my nuts still in place...

Pictures to come in the next couple days as I digest what I've just been put through...

After party tidbit...me 1stwahine and anapuni went for Karaoke in Chinatown! (Fricking 1stwahine... you suppose to tell me & anapuni it's a gay bar before were in the place... not as we have already sat down and ordered drinks! )

Love you all...

The next "manoasurfer get together maybe in February when Leo can join us"

and on a side note... I met tutusue at HT picnic back awhile ago...

Tutusue... you get one or two twin sisters ? Saw some lady...tapped 1stwahine and said...hey theres tutusue!!!! Walked up to her and gave her a hug!!! Turns out it was someone who just looks like her....

Then at Karaoke later in the evening...saw another one of tutusues "twins' and just to joke...walked up to her and gave her a hug and said tutusue...what you doing in china town??? (she never heard the "sue" part... as she was known as tutusierra from the sierra club..... any rate she sat down with anapuni and I for a few to talk stories with her... a nice lady... and I swore she looked like you also... )

So tutusue...where were you... you was the one person I missed so much I kept seeing you in my mental head!!!!

Thats ok 1stwahines got's an even funnier story soon to be told on her blog!
    Last edited by damontucker; September 2, 2006, 10:32 PM. Reason: tutsue sigthings!

Comment

For once, and don't everyone be shocked but I have to agree with Manoa - it was good fun and so nice to meet some of you face to face. I had a very good time - and we do have some pics that will be posted somewhere later.........sorry, I don't know how to get them up on here.

and the Chinatown experience was cool - and just to let you all know, no body hit on Manoa - he was perfectly safe. Auntie Lynn & I protected him. and I have to say, even not feeling well - she has one hell of a voice!

It was a nice relaxing afternoon/evening & great fun!
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

So what HT members missed out on as I followed the Drunk dude out of dukes!

Make sure your volume on your speakers is up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFCS8I_StPc

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808
          For once, and don't everyone be shocked but I have to agree with Manoa - it was good fun and so nice to meet some of you face to face. I had a very good time - and we do have some pics that will be posted somewhere later.........sorry, I don't know how to get them up on here.

and the Chinatown experience was cool - and just to let you all know, no body hit on Manoa - he was perfectly safe. Auntie Lynn & I protected him. and I have to say, even not feeling well - she has one hell of a voice!

It was a nice relaxing afternoon/evening & great fun!
          sheesh the guys were intimidated... how they can compete with two sexy wahines when I'm straight and married!

Comment

I drunk but here's the pic from Dukes from Mel and Chris!
            That's Kelly Boy of Kapena next to me!

Auntie Lynn

BTW: I'll post about it laterz!
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I know there are those that are wondering...did auntie sing with Kelly boy...

Well, she didn't get the chance to sing with him... however she did bring him over to our table for pictures and what not.....

However, later on in the night in chinatown...she sang a karaoke song dedicated to me that made me cry....

Thanks hanai mom... I love you... Manoa

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123

Omg, tooo funnny!

Nice job grabbing that face plant on video, Manoa
                It doesn't take money to make someone smile for a little bit. All it takes is Aloha. ~ Auntie Lynn

Comment

Ohh too funnieeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hope to be there with you guys next time around.
                  Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Oh this was great.

Really wish I could have been there!
                    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

1.) What food did you folks order? Beachside Burger(s) I hope! Beach fries too... and how was it?

2.) Where was your table located?

3.) Did Auntie Lynn get to give Manoa whacks ʻn cracks? I didnʻt see that on video. Only a drunk tourist.

4.) Did Dukeʻs have Mountain Dew on hand to serve Helen? I donʻt recall them having that.

5.) What did you folks talk about?

I had a wonderful time in our attic (in Hawaii Kai) installing Tarpfoil roof insulation and sweating my @ss off. REAL fun. So much better than being at Dukeʻs. NOT.

Today weʻll be heading out to the Okinawan Festival at Kapiolani Park as a reward.
                      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by LeiKaina
                        And Pomai, I must say >> your avatar >> MAKES ME HUNGRY!
                        Me too! Much more than an F-22 Raptor. I LOVE triangle Musubi with Ume in daʻ middle!

Hopefully a future HT get-together will include some of our ohana on the mainland such as you, Surfingfarmboy, Leo Lakio and other regulars around here.
                        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                          1.) What food did you folks order? Beachside Burger(s) I hope! Beach fries too... and how was it?
                          pomai... food pics to be posted when i get over my hang over!

Comment

Here was some of the food that was enjoyed.

Comment

2.) Where was your table located?

3.) Did Auntie Lynn get to give Manoa whacks ʻn cracks? I didnʻt see that on video. Only a drunk tourist.

4.) Did Dukeʻs have Mountain Dew on hand to serve Helen? I donʻt recall them having that.

I had a wonderful time in our attic (in Hawaii Kai) installing Tarpfoil roof insulation and sweating my @ss off. REAL fun. So much better than being at Dukeʻs. NOT.

Today weʻll be heading out to the Okinawan Festival at Kapiolani Park as a reward.
                              Top secret, classified, not to be discussed anywhere on HT kind of stuff!

j/k...

We talked about where was POMAI!

Comment

Hopefully a future HT get-together will include some of our ohana on the mainland such as you, Surfingfarmboy, Leo Lakio and other regulars around here.
                                I will be in Kailua from December 1 to December 16, 2006. While in Hawaii, I will be making a couple of day trips to (for sure) the Big Island...gotta get down to Naalehu for a little while...and most likely, Kauai. Last year's trip over, I was fortunate to meet many of the members of Hawaii Threads, and with any luck, I'm hoping to meet up with even more members this year's trip over. Perhaps some of us can get together for a nice dinner somewhere, or if that doesn't sound good, maybe a casual plate lunch somewhere. Or a Jamba Juice!

And don't forget: The Honolulu Marathon is on December 10...5AM from the corner of Ala Moana and the Queen St. extention....any of you running the race this year? If so, I'll see you there!

Comment

Working...
                                X