Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Have something To Say....

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    It seems a lot of you guys don't understand my warped sense of humor sometimes.
    Sorry Manoa, I missed...where were you trying to be funny?
    Tristin-Mataiva . . . . . Zoom, Zoom, Zoom! ! !
    I sell cars...TTFN, have a nice day and Drive Safe!!!
    email: zoomhawaii@hotmail.com

Comment

I'm dancing!

Eeeeeeeeeek...I'm white! Shhh, don't tell anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
        Time flies too fast when you don't own a boat.

And always remember: God does not deduct from our lifespans the time spent out on the ocean.
        how does time FLY too fast when you don't have a boat?

I thought it was when you don't own a jet?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
          I'm dancing!

Eeeeeeeeeek...I'm white! Shhh, don't tell anyone!

oh my god - I just looked in the mirror. So am I! How did that happen?
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Mataiva
            ....can you believe it folks, its already AUGUST?
            This can only mean one thing.....golf season is going by waaaaay too fast!
            Lovena

Comment

It's now the 18th of September- I remember anxiously awaiting a June vacation... and after that thinking that I could not possibly wait until my October one
              Still not sure if I can wait for that one
              Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Time is going by too slow for me right now, I did a moving sale the past three days...can't wait to get this condo listed, so I can go to Oahu! I still have a whole bunch of stuff to sell...so I have to do it next weekend, too. I keep telling myself: "it's all just a part of the journey...".

I may have a job lead already! I don't know anyone in Honolulu, but a friend called me the other day, his mom has lived there for 20 years, and she is such a nice lady! We chatted as if we'd been friends for years! She told someone there all about me, and he wanted my resume immediately! I emailed it on Saturday, so that's exciting!

Comment

Time surely is moving tooooooo fast.... but I can't complain... just glad to see every day as it comes...

I am finally making progress towards my move to HI and pray that the next year find me in HI and all the good things life has waiting for me.

Mahalo
                  Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                  Mark Twain

Comment

OoOoH, my word....I am soOOo bored....<@ work in Kailua waiting for the clock to hit 9:00p> oish..MATAIVA sorry the time ain't passin' so quickly foa me right now, but it never does when you're stuck @ work w/ nuthin' to do....
                    a hui hou

KaYa T.

*** I feel soo "ILL" my mouse no work and I no can be GREEN ***
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X