All the flowers wilting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the flowers wilting

Ok, so all the red hibiscus are turning gray on me. One if my biggest irritations with HT is that if I spend too much time composing a reply or reading a thread, the indicator of what I haven't read all gets cleared. So how do I work around that? Is there some hidden control I'm missing? I don't want to have to sit and read all the date/times to decide if I've read it or not. I want to reserve my brain cells for more important things.

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
    Ok, so all the red hibiscus are turning gray on me. One if my biggest irritations with HT is that if I spend too much time composing a reply or reading a thread, the indicator of what I haven't read all gets cleared. So how do I work around that? Is there some hidden control I'm missing? I don't want to have to sit and read all the date/times to decide if I've read it or not. I want to reserve my brain cells for more important things.

It took me a while to find a solution for this myself... look on the top of the page... where you see this....

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New/Latest Search Quick Links Log Out

When you log onto the website... click on Latest.... and it will bring up all the new items since you last log on....

This way you don't have to seach every forum for new things... it's a great thing...

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
    Ok, so all the red hibiscus are turning gray on me.
    I lover hibiscus as well...they have always been my favorite from my as far as I can remember when I was younger.... I just moved here to HI and I am now surrounded by them where I live.... I just love it....
    Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    Mark Twain

Comment

Re: All the flowers wilting

Well, that's one way. It does change the way things come up. I kinda like to go though section by section. That way seems to jumble them altogether.

Anyone know of a way to reset the flowers? Or extend the time before the "wilt" due to inactivity?

Comment

Working...
      X