Who Posted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Posted?

While looking at the forum listing, I noticed that each thread's amount of replies are underlined, which would imply that if you click on it something happens. I tried clicking on the reply count for the thread Wal-Mart on Keeaumoku and I got:

Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 150
    User Name Posts
    kimo55 47
    mel 35
    Aaron S 16
    Miulang 14
    Albert 7
    helen 7
    pzarquon 5
    craigwatanabe 5
    Mocha 4
    adri1456 3
    AuntieNellieKulolo 3
    Serenity 1
    Karen 1
    Kilinahe 1
    Vanguard 1

Re: Who Posted?

These Wal-Mart threads seem to be almost as controversial as the store itself.

Get over it, people, Wal-Mart is here to stay. Well, at least until it goes bankrupt.

So if you don't like Wal-Mart, just don't shop there, don't work there.

"Albert 7
    helen 7"

Eeeek! We're tied. So now I'm ahead. Oh wait, I'd have to do it
    over there in the main thread, or the secondary one, or the one
    where Ryan shifted posts.

Comment

Below is the final count for that thread.

Who Posted?
      Total Posts: 238
      User Name Posts
      kimo55 80
      mel 47
      Miulang 36
      craigwatanabe 17
      Aaron S 16
      helen 10
      Albert 7
      Mocha 5
      pzarquon 5
      adri1456 4
      AuntieNellieKulolo 3
      admin 2
      Serenity 1
      Karen 1
      fvck3k 1
      Kilinahe 1
      Vanguard 1
      Glen Miyashiro 1

Comment

Originally posted by Albert
        These Wal-Mart threads seem to be almost as controversial as the store itself.

Get over it, people, Wal-Mart is here to stay. Well, at least until it goes bankrupt.

So if you don't like Wal-Mart, just don't shop there, don't work there.
        yes! Don't discuss or have debates or friendly banter online cuz, you will be cut off and it will be called insanity and everyone will think they have to defend themselves and everyone will get just soooo hypersensitive and have a hissyfit, instead of enjoying back and forth curmudgeonly slightly sarcastic banter that may offend the humorless christians that invoke god win's law. ( I resent the implication that god wins and he has a law I must pay any attention to!)

Comment

Kimo, we all can appreciate a wide range of humor, but you will find conversations will go much more smoothly if you don't specifically bait other users, especially in unconnected conversations. It's a bit strange to claim merely "back and forth curmudgeonly slightly sarcastic banter" -- and then toss out "humorless christians" in the same breath.

Whether USENET, a message board, a mailing list, or what have you... in disputes, make your arguments about the ideas, not the author.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
            It's a bit strange to claim merely "back and forth curmudgeonly slightly sarcastic banter" -- and then toss out "humorless christians" in the same breath.
            sorry; was late, was tired.
            (but some , not all, of them ARE humorless!)

Comment

Working...
            X