Furniture stores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furniture stores?

What are some good places to buy furniture in Oahu?

Re: Furniture stores?

KMart kind or CS Wo kind?

Comment

Sorry I was scatter brained when I initially asked. I am looking to buy some for a child's rooms. I do like JCPenney and was wondering if they have a furniture store there? I also like Sam's furniture since they do have some nice things sometimes. Are there any others that anyone can recommend?

Comment

I gotta tell you an embarrassing story dat happen to me last year.

K-den. I thought I was Smart and ventured to Cannon's Rent-to-Own. Yeah, I fell for it hook line and sinker. $600.00 in three months den they had the nerve to tell me instead of one year payment, I would have to pay two years! I told um to take back dee furniture.

My children were upset when they came to my Hale and saw I had no furniture. Because of my mistake I told dem not to buy any. One of my readers heard of my plight and was going to give me his. Alas, he and his wife were one of the victims who lost money when they shut down the Furniture Store in Hawai'i without any warning.

Last month, my youngest daughter and son-in-law gave me as a Christmas Present amongst many brand New Furniture! She bought it at the PX. Unfortunately only Military Personnel can purchase. If you can find someone to take you and purchase the furniture it is much cheaper than the stores outside. The quality is excellent and brand names too.

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by OahuGirl View Post
          [...]I am looking to buy some for a child's rooms. I do like JCPenney and was wondering if they have a furniture store there?[...]
          There's a children's furniture store on Kapiolani Blvd., mauka side, somewhere between Keeaumoku and Pensacola. I can't remember the name of it. Maybe someone else can.

JC Penney is no longer in Hawaii.

Comment

I think the one your thinking of Tutusue is Flexa Hawaii and is at 1356 Kapiolani, Ph # 955-4434. Heres a link - http://www.flexa.dk/Default.aspx?AreaId=9

Comment

If you don't mind used, there's some great deals to be had right on Craigslist.
              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Homeworld has some nice kid's furniture.

Comment

Originally posted by LocoBoy View Post
                  I think the one your thinking of Tutusue is Flexa Hawaii[...]
                  Yup! That's the one! Thanx.

Comment

Thanks everyone!!! I will check out the PX, NEX and other stores when I get there.

Comment

Working...
                    X