Aloha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha

Aloha and big Hi from Liverpool - England.

I am Steven and look forwad to making new friends on here. I was on the beautiful Island of Oahu on two separate occasions last year and had a great time.
    The food the people and the lanscape are second to none. Many of my friends have watched Dog the bounty hunter and wanted to know if that was accurate portrayal. I just told them it certainly is Not ! Duane Chapman has not done Oahu any favours.

I will try to find my way around the forum now. It is 9 a.m on Sunday morning for me.

Re: Aloha

Aloha Steven! Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com! See you on the Boards!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Aloha Steven and mahalo for da PM.

I have a good friend in England and my sister-in-law was born in England. One day when I become a jet setter I will have go there but Ireland is our first stop in Europe, by demand.

Hope you like da threads.
      I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Welcome to HT, Steven.

Dog's show has also been shot on the Big Island (don't know about the other islands). But, yes, Hawaii does have it's "underbelly"...just like every other state or country. A beautiful landscape, fabulous ocean, wonderful people and, yes, even the food, don't exempt us from other "stuff". Why, you ask? Well, you didn't but the answer is because Hawaii is inhabited by...humans!

Comment

Aloha, Steven, welcome to HT! Nice to see another Brit on the boards!

Cheers!
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Welcome, Steven!

"Dog the Bounty Hunter" has been discussed at great, great length here at HawaiiThreads. Search the archives for some of the very familiar debate. To continue it, I'm pretty sure this is the current "Dog" thread. Knock yourselves out!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
              Welcome, Steven!

"Dog the Bounty Hunter" has been discussed at great, great length here at HawaiiThreads. Search the archives for some of the very familiar debate. To continue it, I'm pretty sure this is the current "Dog" thread. Knock yourselves out!
              I will have a look through the archives, thanks for the advice.

Comment

Aloha Steven and welcome to Hawaii Threads. Have a look around and keep posting.
                Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Aloha Steve! A warm welcome to you! Look forward to your posts on Hawaii Threads!

~Kalei~
                  So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

Welcome to Hawaii Threads, Steve. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Comment

Aloha and welcome!
                      "The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."
                      Socrates.

Comment

You lot are making my eyes leak.

Thanks for yer warmth, for yer yer company and most of all for Being You.

I Luve yers loads yer know ?

XXXX

I will respond to you ~ promise

I have been told that I am too Gushing in my words and I do not say Sorry for this.

It is our 'way' >>>> I have no reason to cause offense.

Where I live we have a different style of lives.

Be Shocked !!

We say .... " Hi yer luve" to every femail ( it does not imply anything!)

I am trying to explain. OK ?

We say " Hi yer feller to anybody who is male.'

*DUDE* is a bad word here - we do not use that or any 0ther racial remarks.

Have I poured my heart out here and explained ?

Steven Paul

Comment

Aloha! E komo mai! I hope to get to England some time in the future.
                          'Alika

Comment

Working...
                          X