Aloha from the Waianae Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aloha from the Waianae Coast

Hi Skeeter! Welcome to HawaiiThreads! I live in Waianae, too. I just checked out your blog and it looks awesome, especially that post about the Slippah Wish Project! Have fun posting!

Comment

Originally posted by liberty View Post
      Hi Skeeter! Welcome to HawaiiThreads! I live in Waianae, too. I just checked out your blog and it looks awesome, especially that post about the Slippah Wish Project! Have fun posting!

Well hey, neighbor! I was wondering who else here lived on the coast. Nice to meet you! And, eh - mahalo for the kind words about my blog!
      Bloggin my way to the big time

http://skeetsstuff.skeeterbess.com/

Comment

Aloha mai e Skeeter! E komo mai to HT! Glad to have you here. Keep on posting!

Alana
        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Aloha Skeeter. I have to say you look a scary amount like my husband's gma when she was younger.

This is her now in her 80s:

She lives in Florida though, not Waianae.

Oh yes, and welcome to HT!
          I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiKaina View Post
            Aloha Skeeter. I have to say you look a scary amount like my husband's gma when she was younger.

This is her now in her 80s:

She lives in Florida though, not Waianae.

Oh yes, and welcome to HT!
            Nah, I'm not nearly as dignified looking as her!

I seem to have "one of those faces" that everyone relates to. Almost everyone I meet thinks I remind them of someone else - usually someone they've known vaguely - like their cousin's mother-in-law's next door neighbor. It started in high school when everyone thought I was a dead ringer for an actress peering through a dirty oven in an Easy Off commercial & it's continued throughout the years. Just call me "common" lol!

Mahalo for the welcome!
            Bloggin my way to the big time

http://skeetsstuff.skeeterbess.com/

Comment

Working...
            X