Aloha From Cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha From Cali

Aloha everyone. Hauoli Makahiki Hou! I am from California. I have always dreamed of living in Hawaii, and hopefully soon it will come true. I am very much interested in learning everything I can possible learn about the Hawaiian cultures, language and everything I need to know (so I do not disrespect when i DO arrive there.) I am married with 2 beautiful children. My son is 13 and my daughter is 15. I am looking foward to posting and meeting all of you. Happy posting everyone!! Aloha
    sigpic~Were I want to be. Pure Serenity~

Re: Aloha From Cali

Originally posted by Kalia View Post
    I have always dreamed of living in Hawaii, and hopefully soon it will come true.
    Hi! Will you be moving here? Have you visited before? What area do you think you'll be moving to?

The best thing about Hawaii is that the weather isn't the best thing about it. The music, the people, the food, the much safer environment to raise children, the family atmosphere, the sense of humor, all those and more make Hawaii a wonderful place to be.
    Wendi Lau

www.LocalKineGames.com

Comment

Aloha e Kalia! Pehea 'oe i keia la? Maika'i loa au, mahalo. 'O Alex ko'u inoa, aka 'o 'Alika ko'u inoa Hawai'i. No Maine mai au. Ke a'o mai nei au i ka 'olelo Hawai'i. Aloha au i ka 'olelo no ka mea nani loa ia.

I'm not fluent, but if you're a beginner like I am, feel free to ask any questions you may have. You never know; I may be able to kokua.

A hui hou!
      'Alika

Comment

Aloha Kalia to HT! I am from Hawaii, actually I am from the island of O'ahu and I am learning the Hawaiian language and also the culture too. If there is anything that you want to know about Hawaii, please don't hesitate and ask. I'll be glad to help. By the way, do you know the Hawaiian language?

Alana
        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
        X