This is so cool!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so cool!!!

I read about Hawaiithreads.com in the Star Bulletin. This is a great forum for communicating! I've never joined any forums before, so it's all kind of new to me.

I'm in webdevelopment, publishing, and am also following my passion as personal assistant to a high end fashion designer. There just aren't enough hours in the day, but this is a GREAT ESCAPE and I'm sure it becomes addicting!

Aloha to all...
    NO RAIN NO RAINBOWS

Re: This is so cool!!!

Originally posted by nkth View Post
    There just aren't enough hours in the day, but this is a GREAT ESCAPE and I'm sure it becomes addicting!
    Welcome, nkth! I found HawaiiThreads doing research for a game so didn't see mention in star-bulletin. We get the other paper, although would like to change. Anyway, you are righto about the addiction part! I've only been memberized (ewww!) for little while but already want to meet members at next get-together! They are smart, interesting, witty, funny, interesting, and just so...interesting! Wise. Ya, and very, very wise.
    Wendi Lau

www.LocalKineGames.com

Comment

Welcome to HT, nkth!

I hope you will enjoy the forum as much as I have.
      "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

Yeah from me too welcome aboard. You know you've been accepted when you get flamed at least once and can laugh about it later on.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

E komo mai! For me, I got addicted to this board very easily. Great place.

A hui hou!
          'Alika

Comment

Thank you to all who responded to my comments!
            NO RAIN NO RAINBOWS

Comment

One thing for sure sure sure. This place is populated with the top minds in Hawaii. And some fairly decent writers to boot.

You can take that to the bank.
              FutureNewsNetwork.com
              Energy answers are already here.

Comment

I can use writers =).

www.huiohawaiimagazine.com
                NO RAIN NO RAINBOWS

Comment

Working...
                X