Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howzit from Kaimuki

Hi everyone,
    I’ve been visiting Hawaii Threads for a while and I finally wanted to post a few replies. Of course I thought it was appropriate that I introduce myself first. I’m a father of three kids(6yrs, 10yrs & 12yrs) and have been married for 17 years. My wife is a stay at home Mom with a nursing degree. I work a full time job as well as a part time job. All three kids are in private school so you can imagine what kind of life style we have. I reside in a rental in Kaimuki and also graduated from Kaimuki High as well as UH Manoa. What I love about this site is the intelligence and the diversity of its members. I hope to become a contributor to topics that peak my interest.

Aloha,
    808Dad

Re: Howzit from Kaimuki

Aloha and welcome to HawaiiThreads.com

Diversity?

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Aloha and welcome to Hawaii Threads! Glad to have you here. Keep on posting.
      Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Originally posted by 808Dad View Post
        Hi everyone,
        I’ve been visiting Hawaii Threads for a while and I finally wanted to post a few replies. Of course I thought it was appropriate that I introduce myself first. I’m a father of three kids(6yrs, 10yrs & 12yrs) and have been married for 17 years. My wife is a stay at home Mom with a nursing degree. I work a full time job as well as a part time job. All three kids are in private school so you can imagine what kind of life style we have. I reside in a rental in Kaimuki and also graduated from Kaimuki High as well as UH Manoa. What I love about this site is the intelligence and the diversity of its members. I hope to become a contributor to topics that peak my interest.

Aloha,
        808Dad
        aloha and welcome. um, i'm up for adoption if you need a daughter who went to a private school. lol. have fun posting.
        "chaos reigns within.
        reflect, repent and reboot.
        order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Hi 808DAD!! Welcome!
          ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Aloha 808Dad! I agree. Posters here are a pretty impressive bunch.

Comment

howzit, neighbor!
              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Hi from The North!! well, north shore, really....is kinda chilly up here tonight...Welcome to HT!

Comment

Aloha! Pehea 'oe?

Do you know Aaron Sala by any chance? He teaches Hawaiian studies at UH Manoa and is also a fabulous Hawaiian artist. Wait till you hear him play the piano... mean!

Glad you joined HT! E komo mai!

Malama pono ia 'oe, malama i kou wahine, malama i kou mau keiki.
                  'Alika

Comment

Working...
                  X