Aloha from Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aloha from Australia!

Auntie!! I loved that video! You and Beau are soooo sweet!! It was also nice to see the passengers' reactions coming off the plane to alohas and songs! I wish they knew how lucky they were to get serenaded by the one Auntie Pupule!!

Kleo, can't wait to read about your Hawaii adventures!
    ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Re: Aloha from Australia!

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      One of my favorite things about you Auntie is your laugh...da bestest!!! And, yes, you should be a greeter! How perfect!
      Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
      Auntie!! I loved that video! You and Beau are soooo sweet!! It was also nice to see the passengers' reactions coming off the plane to alohas and songs! I wish they knew how lucky they were to get serenaded by the one Auntie Pupule!!
      Aloha Tutusue and Turtlegirl!

I love sharing Love and ALOHA! To see the smiles and happiness I bring to others ~ Priceless. The Lord has blessed me so much in Life...Love and Aloha is Free.

As foa my laughter...yeah...one of a kind!

I made another Video, at KauKau Wagon. It's hilarious. But one of the clients didn't want to be in it. I still have to edit it or make another one. I sang "We are Family" and "I could have danced all night" with the clients in line dancing.

Greeter? I'm aiming higher. ha ha ha

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
      X