Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha, From Idaho

Aloha,

I would like to introduce myself to the board. My name is Likeke (Ricky) and I use to live in Oahu, Hawaii. Born in Kalihi and raised up in the North Shore of Oahu. I've left Hawaii for many personal reasons and I've already found my home here in the state side.

My love for the islands will always be there as I tend to visit family like almost 1-2 years at at time.

I hope that I can contribute as well as learn many things that is on the board.

"I, aahraydee, can tell, li'dat!"

Mahalo for the admins that let me.

Aloha Kani'ala,

Likeke

Re: .::Aloha, From Idaho::.

Howzit Buddy!

What part of Idaho you at?

I've got a friend in Post Falls and I was up there last year.
    Beautiful country... love the lakes, mountains, and...

Anyways, all the Best and welcome. Have fun!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Re: .::Aloha, From Idaho::.

I'll second MM's question about where you are. I know of some Hawaiian music gatherings in Boise, as well as a musician in Coeur d'Alene.

Comment

Re: Aloha, From Idaho

What part of Idaho?.. BOISE! "Go Bronco's" Hehehe

I, left Oahu, Hawaii in 97, yah.. and I went back to school, li'dat in Arizona. Gotten my bachelah degree in Electronics and lived ovah deya for 5 years, li'dat. Then after, wen move to Oregon, li'dat fo' 2 years and gotten my career job here in Boise, Idaho. I've been in Boise, Idaho for nearly 4 years now. December, will make 4 years. Un real, yah?!?

@ Menehune Man & Leo Lakio, you guys need to hook me up where get the gatherings. I would like to enjoy the great music of Aloha and "GRINDS" when I'm up here. You know the restraunts over here is so EXPENSIVE!!

But, anyways. Keep in touch, li'dat!!

Aloha nou!

Comment

Re: Aloha, From Idaho

Aloha e Likeke! Pehea 'oe? (That means how are you?)

So what island(s) does your 'ohana live on?

Have you heard any Hawaiian music before or experienced any form of Hawaiian culture like hula? What is your favorite thing about Hawai'i Nei?

I hope to hear from you soon.

A hui hou!
          'Alika

Comment

Working...
          X