Howzit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howzit!

Hey guys, discovered the site either via Ono Kine Grindz or Local Kine Grindz blog. Finally got my account activated and am happy to be a member!

I'm a a local boy, grew up on Oahu and graduated from Farrington High ('99) School and then the University of Hawaii at Manoa ('04 BA and '08 MA). I'm currently a graduate student in the Psych department at UH and am working on my Ph.D.

Currently working at Queen's as a Graduate Research Assistant. My research involves examining the cognitive and neuronal effects of current and abstinent methamphetamine users. If you live in Hawaii then you know that Meth/Ice use is a huge problem!

Anyhow, I can't wait to check out what this site is all about and read all the interesting posts and meet you cool people! Also, feel free to check out my personal blog of random stuff I find on the Internet and experience in real life at cotygonzales.com

Mahalo!

Re: Howzit!

Aloha! Great to have you here! Good luck with your PHD! Know that we'll be thinking of you.
    'Alika

Comment

Originally posted by Coty View Post
      My research involves examining the cognitive and neuronal effects of current and abstinent methamphetamine users.
      Sup Coty My friend used to be an undergrad in the psych dept. He'd sit for hours, recording the behavior of rats, after they were inject with cocaine. Woo hoo!

Hope you're enjoying your summer before fall semester starts.
      "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
      "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
      "
      Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Aloha Coty! Nice to meet you, and welcome to HT!

Comment

Top of the fine one, sir! and education is awesome when you achieve it........... successufully. Then, you can make good money, especially there in Hawaii

Good for you!

Comment

Well aren't you folks a friendly bunch! Nice to meet you all as well!

Comment

Working...
            X