Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving from Las Vegas to Oahu

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself, and also thank everyone for creating such a wealth of information. What a great community. I have already answered the majority of my questions using the search function, and for those remaining questions, I will try to post them in the appropriate categories...

So a little about myself, I'm in my mid 30's, divorced, no children, 2 awesome dogs, and hope to make my move from Las Vegas to Oahu in the summer of 2009. I may have to wait until the summer of 2010, but I am definitely pushing for an earlier move. What else, I was born in the Philippines, grew up in the suburbs of Los Angeles, and spent the last 13 years in Las Vegas. I work in the internet marketing field, so fortunately, I am able to continue what I am doing after I move. That's pretty much it in a nutshell...

Anyways, I hope to be able to contribute to the community as much as HT has already been able to help me...

Looking forward to meeting everyone...

WebDude...=)

Re: Moving from Las Vegas to Oahu

Welcome to HT, Web Dude!
    flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Comment

Waving from Waikiki, WebDude! Welcome...

Comment

Hey, I just moved from Las Vegas a couple months ago! I'm on the Big Island, though. Welcome to HT!
        A proud sponsor of
        http://www.haleamano.com

Comment

Can you see me waving "Aloha!' through the POURING rain and major cloud cover over the Koolau here in Kaneohe? Welcome!

Comment

me, too, leashlaws. me, too! the rain has finally stopped and the sun is trying to peak out. ah, they said it was going to be sunny today?!

welcome to you, dude!
            "chaos reigns within.
            reflect, repent and reboot.
            order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everybody. Since you guys mentioned the rain, I remember on one trip to Oahu, I was driving around the island with my ex & a good friend who lives in Oahu. We were on the east side of the island, making our way back to Waikiki, and it started to rain. Of course like tourists, we had the convertible top down, but my friend assured me the rain would stop in a few minutes, and not to worry about putting the top up. 30 minutes later, we were all soaked. My friend got it worse since he sat in the backseat. But I have to admit, although we were drenched, the rain felt great and we still had a good time...

Mililani, how long did you live in Las Vegas? I've been to the Big Island once since my ex's sister & husband live there. Hilo to be exact. But we made a trip around the whole island which was a blast...

Comment

Originally posted by WebDude View Post
                Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself, and also thank everyone for creating such a wealth of information. What a great community. I have already answered the majority of my questions using the search function, and for those remaining questions, I will try to post them in the appropriate categories...

So a little about myself, I'm in my mid 30's, divorced, no children, 2 awesome dogs, and hope to make my move from Las Vegas to Oahu in the summer of 2009. I may have to wait until the summer of 2010, but I am definitely pushing for an earlier move. What else, I was born in the Philippines, grew up in the suburbs of Los Angeles, and spent the last 13 years in Las Vegas. I work in the internet marketing field, so fortunately, I am able to continue what I am doing after I move. That's pretty much it in a nutshell...

Anyways, I hope to be able to contribute to the community as much as HT has already been able to help me...

Looking forward to meeting everyone...

WebDude...=)
                E komo mai! (Welcome!)
                'Alika

Comment

Working...
                X