aloha from Tammy in Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aloha from Tammy in Colorado

A warm hello to all of you in paradise. We are still in Colorado. The house did not sell and I fell jogging and got hurt very badly.It was brutal. Hopefully I am avoiding surgery for now. We are still planning our move. We flew out in March with all 6 kids to look around. My oldest daughters Grandfather owns a large dealership on Oahu. MY daughter met him for the first time in March when we visited. Seeing our daughter meet her Biological Grandad was amazing. That just makes us want to be there that much more.
    I just wanted to put out a Mahalo to Grandpa Tom and everyone who works at his Ford dealership for their kindness when he and my daughter met for the first time. Everyone has been so nice to us in HAwaii all 43 times I Have visited for 28 years. Mahalo to all.
    . The rents seem to have come down a lot since we looked months ago.
    CAN anyone tell me if it is cheaper to sell most of our stuff and buy over there? THE shipping quotes we got are crazy: $4,125.60 for 20 ft container & $6,894.70 for a 40ft. I say sell and buy off craigslist over there!!!!!!

Re: aloha from Tammy in Colorado

Aloha nui! Welcome to HT! I wish you a safe move if you do decide to go there. Plenty of folks here will be able to help you out, I'm sure. I'm not one of them, unfortunately. I've only been to Maui and am going to go to the Big Island in February. Should be oni good fun!
    'Alika

Comment

Working...
    X