Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha Kakou!

Hey Everyone ~

I'm new to HT and just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself. I was doing some research online and ran across an interesting post and just keep reading anything the site would allow me to! After an hour, I was really excited about a place to foster dialogue among genuine people with real ideas about the things important to us here in Hawaii. So, YAY!

I'm a local girl living in East O'ahu and working for a non-profit. I do a lot of volunteer work and civic engagement and try to hit the sand when I can. Aloha ia 'oukou, and I look forward to talking to you all on the waves!

Tapae

Re: Aloha Kakou!

Aloha e Tapae, welcome to HT!

Comment

Aloha, Welcome and Hi Tapae from rainy England. I never lived in Hawai'i but worked there several times. I've sort of adopted it as my second home.
      You will find interesting and intelligent people on HT. Have fun.

My best to you and yours.

Barry

Comment

Aloha Tapae!

I'm 1st Wahine.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Welcome to the HT Ohana. A nice group of folks coming together from all over the world, living in the Aloha spirit. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here as much as I do.

snowbird
          barb

Comment

Aloha to you! I'm also new here, but having fun and learning a lot.

Betsey
            Speak to the heart and the man becomes instantly virtuous. Emerson

Comment

Working...
            X