Aloha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha!

Hello and Thanks in advance for letting me join your community. I have been to Hawaii once for 10 days and it was amazing. One of the best experiences I have ever had. I hope to get to know ya’ll better, Thanks!

Austin

Re: Aloha!

which island did you go to? did you try the local foods?

Comment

Aloha! Welcome to HT!

I myself have always wanted to visit Austin! Between the food and the music I don't know which draws me more. Someday someday I shall get there until then it only remains a great dream! What's your life like in Austin?
      Aloha & a hui hou LL

Comment

Aloha and welcome!
        ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Originally posted by leashlaws View Post
          Aloha! Welcome to HT!

I myself have always wanted to visit Austin! Between the food and the music I don't know which draws me more. Someday someday I shall get there until then it only remains a great dream! What's your life like in Austin?
          Aloha & a hui hou LL
          Living in Austin is Great. The biggest problem you have is deciding what you want to do that day! Music and food are great here. But.....Its 107 here today and looks to be getting hotter

Comment

YOW I would not like that! Is the heat dry? EVen worse! I would like to
            see the bats. Some year, I know I will get there!

Comment

Only been to Austin once - had a fantastic time. 6th Street, Town Lake, UT Austin campus, the Lake District, best damn fajitas I ever had ...

Comment

Originally posted by austintx View Post
                Living in Austin is Great. The biggest problem you have is deciding what you want to do that day! Music and food are great here. But.....Its 107 here today and looks to be getting hotter
                I feel your pain. I live in Dallas and the temp's been about that the last week. Ick. It's too hot to do ANYthing. And no ocean to jump in! But at least you have Amy's Ice Cream!!

Welcome to our O'hana! Where in Austin are you from? What island were you on?

Is the heat dry? EVen worse!
                Ours has been around 30% humidity. I think you guys get more down there, yeah?

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Aloha and welcome to HT. I've visited Austin a few times (most recently for SXSW) and always loved it. A tiny outpost of music, art, tech, and rebellion in a vast ocean of Texasness. Can't wait to go back next year.

Comment

Working...
                  X