• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brah
    replied
    Re: My name is Brah

Matapule,

Mahalo!

I feel this article points towards the solution for us Hawaiians. Us Hawaiians need to re-instate our Spiritual Myths in such a way as it is relevant to the world that surrounds us today. That means reinstating our gods with the culture of our ancestors in myth. Using writers to creatively present with the Hawaiian spirit intact in the stories.

I would be curious to hear your opinion:
    http://www.spiritualpsychotherapy.net/id91.html

And please feel free to tell me the appropriate place in Hawaiiathreads to have this discussion,

Brah
    Originally posted by matapule View Post
    Malo'e lelei, Brah. Ko huku hingoa fakaTonga ko Mui Houma. Malo'e lava mai. (sorry, I speak Tongan, but interested in Hawaiian language).

We are now making progress! I am very interested in what makes you proud to be Hawaiian. I am also interested in what indigenous Hawaiians think is the best way to preserve Hawaiian culture, religion, values, and way of life. You have come to the right place to discuss these things in a respectful dialogue. Please tell us more, this is an important topic.

ofa 'atu
    matapule

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by brah View Post
    Aloha,

My name is Brah
    I want to share in a culture of like-minded people interested in preserving native culture, religion, values, way of life, etc. Where may I meet more people like that, of Hawaiian origin or not?
    Malo'e lelei, Brah. Ko huku hingoa fakaTonga ko Mui Houma. Malo'e lava mai. (sorry, I speak Tongan, but interested in Hawaiian language).

We are now making progress! I am very interested in what makes you proud to be Hawaiian. I am also interested in what indigenous Hawaiians think is the best way to preserve Hawaiian culture, religion, values, and way of life. You have come to the right place to discuss these things in a respectful dialogue. Please tell us more, this is an important topic.

ofa 'atu
    matapule

Leave a comment:

• Mike_Lowery
    replied

"Brah" has been replaced by "guy" by the pidgin speakers on Kauai.

My name is Mike. Hi.

Leave a comment:

• turtlegirl
    replied

Aloha Brah!

Welcome! Im looking forward to reading what you have to share!

TG

Leave a comment:

• Menehune Man
    replied

Howzit Brah!
    Aloha E komo mai

Leave a comment:

• brah
    started a topic My name is Brah

My name is Brah

Some people have pointed out that perhaps I didn't start my coming into Hawaii Threads with a proper attitude. I would like to change that with this post.

Aloha,

My name is Brah
    I want to share in a culture of like-minded people interested in preserving native culture, religion, values, way of life, etc. Where may I meet more people like that, of Hawaiian origin or not?
Working...
X