Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello Everybody! I'm Joey. I'm currently from California and I'm currently looking in Hawaii for nursing jobs. I'm a frequent visitor to the islands and in general, I'm a frequent visitor to the pacific islands. For two years, I lived in the islands of Samoa (Western Samoa, not American Samoa) as a Peace Corps Volunteer. But yes, I look forward to meeting you all online or in person one day.

Re: Hello!

Originally posted by ItsJoey View Post
    For two years, I lived in the islands of Samoa (Western Samoa, not American Samoa) as a Peace Corps Volunteer.
    !Lelei tele, Sioi! Talofa. Po'o fa pefe mai oe? Koau ko e matapule fakaTonga, ko Mui Houma.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by ItsJoey View Post
      Hello Everybody! I'm Joey. I'm currently from California and I'm currently looking in Hawaii for nursing jobs. I'm a frequent visitor to the islands and in general, I'm a frequent visitor to the pacific islands. For two years, I lived in the islands of Samoa (Western Samoa, not American Samoa) as a Peace Corps Volunteer. But yes, I look forward to meeting you all online or in person one day.
      Welcome. Nursing jobs are currently few and far between, but good luck!
      Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
      ~ ~
      Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
      Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
      Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
        !Lelei tele, Sioi! Talofa. Po'o fa pefe mai oe? Koau ko e matapule fakaTonga, ko Mui Houma.
        Talofa Lava! Sekai Tele!! Oh wow, it's been I while since I seen the K language.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
          Welcome. Nursing jobs are currently few and far between, but good luck!
          Haha thanks. Nursing jobs are few and far between in general these days Fortunately, I have a interview coming up soon but it could go either way.

Comment

Working...
          X