Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha. Author writing book set in Hawaii

Aloha,
    My name is Rebecca Addison and I'm an author from Australia (originally from NZ). My next novel is set in Hawaii, and although I've visited and have spent a lot of time researching, I would really love to add someone from Hawaii to my beta reading team. The book is women's fiction / contemporary romance, and is just shy of 90K words.

If you love to read and have an interest in contemporary romance novels I would love to hear from you. What I'm looking for is someone to read an advanced reader edition of the book and flag any cultural elements that aren't right, along with adding comments for suggestions anywhere that you think is appropriate. In exchange, I will send you a signed copy of the novel once the print editions are released (mid 2016) and I will credit you as my cultural advisor in the acknowledgments

If you're interested or know of someone you might be, please email me on rebecca.theinkpot@gmail.com or visit my website www.rebeccaaddison.com and email me through the contact page.

Thank you!

Rebecca
Working...
X