Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Oh yeah, pictures.

I'm not just a head, I'm a body as well, who'd thunk it?

Here is a pic of my tamed down "real" hair. I work hard to get straight hair. These are my curls with the POOF taken out of em. And I'm wearing my UH baseball jersey though that is hard to see.

And the product of my hard work, straight hair!

I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Ok, I know I'm gonna get branded geek for this for sure. But LeiKaina, your second pic looks a lot like Billie Piper (aka Rose from the new Doctor Who). She's just blonde.

Comment

Not sure who that is Bard, but that's a first! I've been told I look like numerous people, all of brunette hair color though. Mostly one XXX star I won't mention that bald, tattooed men love to come up to me in person and tell me I look like.

Not that there is anything wrong with bald, tattooed men, I'm quite fond of tattoos, have three. I just noticed a pattern here.

I'm not quite sure how I can remind people of so many different women, a talent I guess? Maybe that's how I keep interesting to my husband. LOL!

Comment

I'm bald and tattooed. Can't quite make out the body in your "not just a head" post.
          “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
          http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by LeiKaina
            Not sure who that is Bard, but that's a first!
            Here ya go, Billie Piper.

Comment

Can't say I see the comparison but you've seen more than still pics of the lady so hard for me to tell. I can say she looks completely different than anyone I've been compared to previously. Heh heh.

Edit to say... She looks a TON like Rebecca Romijn formerly Stamos to me. Wow.
              Last edited by Lei K; September 18, 2006, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bard
                Here ya go, Billie Piper.
                Wow you really could be a sister to her! My goodness, that's amazing...yes, I am easily amused.
                Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                Sharing withother survivors...
                www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Not sure if this will work, but...
                  Attached Files
                  http://surfwordz.dnswh.com/

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
                    Wow you really could be a sister to her! My goodness, that's amazing...yes, I am easily amused.
                    I agree. LeiKaina looks more like Bard’s Billie Piper then Rebecca Romijn. That’s a good thing. Have any blond wigs, LeiKaina?

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                    USA TODAY, page 2A
                    11 March 1993

Comment

Here's a picture of me loooong ago. Looks like I have the same attitude as LikaNui's Avatar. HaHa!
                      Attached Files
                      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Since we've shared some keiki photos here, I just had to update with a recent set of my three hellions.

I was shocked to find that I'd gone a couple of months without taking many pictures (it seems I can only reliably mess with one media at a time -- photos, audio, videos, etc.). I think my in-laws were about to hire a private eye to confirm that they still existed!

Comment

Dang pz...they have grown so much!

Well here's my son's picture... this the only one I have available right now!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Pz & M - all I can think is "kawaii"!

Here's my daughter at age 3 (23 long years ago...)

Last edited by Leo Lakio; October 17, 2006, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                              Since we've shared some keiki photos here, I just had to update with a recent set of my three hellions.

I was shocked to find that I'd gone a couple of months without taking many pictures (it seems I can only reliably mess with one media at a time -- photos, audio, videos, etc.). I think my in-laws were about to hire a private eye to confirm that they still existed!
                              Cool! These were all taken at the Bishop Museum. They're fun kids too!
                              Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Here's a recent one of my daughter at 7 1/2 months
                                Attached Files
                                “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                                http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Working...
                                X