Post a picture of yourself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post a picture of yourself!

Since I introduced myself, it seemed like a good idea to toss a picture up as well.

This is from a couple of years back when my previous book came out. Sadly, since this was taken I have gained a few pounds and correspondingly lost a more than a few hairs from the top of my head.... This is a bad trend.

Jeff

Comment

Here's me and Sven in Humboldt, CA, from this Xmas. And the next one is us in San Diego on New Years Day.
      Attached Files
      ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Here's one of my latest and another on a trip on maui

website - http://www.brianhancock.com
        blog - http://blog.brianhancock.com

Comment

The latest shot of yours truly, courtesy my daughter.

Comment

diggin the shirt!
            flickr

An email from God:
            To: People of Earth
            Date: 9/04/2007
            Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
            God

Comment

Here's a picture of LeiLiko at Pan Pacific Soccer tonight. Beckham is somewhere around there!

http://www.zztype.com/blog/?p=107
              Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by zztype View Post
                Here's a picture of LeiLiko at Pan Pacific Soccer tonight. Beckham is somewhere around there!

http://www.zztype.com/blog/?p=107
                Oh geez. Now I really wish I took my hair down and put on some makeup!

As you can see, I've gained a significant amount of weight since the 2006 Christmas Party. I've got the BF to thank. It's called being "happy".

So nice to see you tonight, Blaine! It was a sea of green bibs out there on the field, but I knew your face was one I recognized! Hope to see you back out there on Saturday. What a night!

*LL goes back to swooning at her David Beckham footage*
                Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                We're not here to mess around
                Boston, you know we love you madly
                Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                You know we couldn't live without you
                Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                  Oh geez. Now I really wish I took my hair down and put on some makeup!

*LL goes back to swooning at her David Beckham footage*
                  Oh, shush! You look fine! I posted a full gallery of pix at http://urltea.com/2r7t

I might make it back Sat., even if just to watch the matches!

Blaine
                  Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Aloha! I'm going to be joining you all in 6 weeks. My husband's being transferred to Oahu for a year to do some work for the KamKam school district. He's out there right now for training and scoping out houses for us. I'm 27, he's 30, and we've both lived in Texas all our lives. (He has an accent, but I don't....or at least that's what I've been told!) We live in Dallas, which is where I grew up. He moved here from Houston about 4 years ago.

I'm excited to move, but really nervous, too. It'll be a huge change. I came out to visit him once in May when he was setting up the project, and of course I loved it out there. But we're having to leave behind our 2 dogs for two months until they can come out without having to be quarantined. (His company didn't give us enough notice for us to get all the stuff done in time) And I don't know anybody out there, so...

Anyway, here's a picture of us:
                    Attached Files

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Here are DH and myself on the Ala Kai early this summer. I figured since I changed the avatar it was time to add a pic as well.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
                        Here are DH and myself on the Ala Kai early this summer. I figured since I changed the avatar it was time to add a pic as well.
                        OH MY GAWD I RIDE THE BUS WITH YOU!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!! That is, if you live in Aina Haina or Kuliouou and get on my express bus in the morning on its last stop!!!
                        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
                          Beautiful photo, nice new avatar as well!
                          ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
                            nice new avatar as well!
                            Ah, so now I have Makurokurosuke to myself once again! (The "soot balls" from the AF's favorite movie, "My Neighbor Totoro.") The AF will love your new avatar as well, as she is a big fan of bovines.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                              OH MY GAWD I RIDE THE BUS WITH YOU!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!! That is, if you live in Aina Haina or Kuliouou and get on my express bus in the morning on its last stop!!!
                              No, but I been thinkin' about doing just that...when it costs over 60.00 to fill up a Suzuki....
                              But I wouldn't be boarding anywhere but in Waialua!

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
                              Beautiful photo, nice new avatar as well!
                              Thank you very MOOOOOCH!

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                              Ah, so now I have Makurokurosuke to myself once again! (The "soot balls" from the AF's favorite movie, "My Neighbor Totoro.") The AF will love your new avatar as well, as she is a big fan of bovines.
                              I like yours better anyway. I considered the catbus, but found the cow first. It's in honor of my paternal grandpa; dairy farmer in Hillsville, VA for many years. The pastures still host cattle and the resulting "pies!"

Comment

I looked over the rest of the thread since it's been a while. Sorry to see a lot of the pics are gone and the links don't work. Whatsupwidat? So here is a new one of DS. He's such a sweetie!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X