Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aloha everyone!~From Heilomano Base~

aloha and welcome Crystal,

I hope and pray you bounce back from your situation. Good luck and God Bless.
    Reggie aka pinakboy
    Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
    Raw Eats Veggie Videos
    Recipe Tube TV!
    Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Homeless?

I think the image here and the true condition of her state are two different things.

Many of us have done couch-hopping for awhile with friends until we were able to get ourselves settled and such. I'm sure she is just fine.

Speaking of homeless and the Internet. Super-easy.. just use the friend's computer that you are staying with. Or public free access at any library. When I lived in San Francisco for a year, many homeless people would just wait in line for a computer and do their thing there for awhile.

With the housing costs going ever higher in Hawaii, California, and the East Coast.. every few weeks or a month that you can delay having to pay for and move into an apartment can save you another half a grand or grand. Nice savings!

Comment

E komo mai to HawaiiThreads.com and I hope that your situation gets better! I was an Army wife...married to a sargent who was stationed out of Schofield and we lived in Mililani. I pray that you also get your daughter back!
        Lovena

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Beer
          Homeless?

I think the image here and the true condition of her state are two different things.

Many of us have done couch-hopping for awhile with friends until we were able to get ourselves settled and such. I'm sure she is just fine.

Speaking of homeless and the Internet. Super-easy.. just use the friend's computer that you are staying with. Or public free access at any library. When I lived in San Francisco for a year, many homeless people would just wait in line for a computer and do their thing there for awhile.

With the housing costs going ever higher in Hawaii, California, and the East Coast.. every few weeks or a month that you can delay having to pay for and move into an apartment can save you another half a grand or grand. Nice savings!
          You are so right. Thank you for clearifying. I concider myself homeless tho, none the less. I havent really got a place to call home unless I count my fiance, as the saying goes, home is where the heart is.
          Me, myself and I. We have to stop arguing like this. Its going to tear me and me and me apart!

Comment

aloha dragonlady! Hope Hawaii can become home for you
            Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
            Flickr

Comment

well, once you marry, you will have no worries. i know, i was married to military men twice. free housing, free healthcare, BAH/BAS, etc....(though i never "needed" those benefits, cuz i am an RN..but it sure made pocketing my salary real easy, cuz not much came out of my pocket).....
              best wishes and aloha....stay safe

Comment

Working...
              X