Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aloha Everyone & Howzit!! I miss Hawaii and I just like talk story!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aloha Everyone & Howzit!! I miss Hawaii and I just like talk story!!

Hello & Aloha Everyone, Howzit?
    How is everyone doing? I am fine. Does anyone out there watch the dog? Dog the bounty Hunter? I love that show. Someone needs to catch all da iceheads and stuff. We need more like him and his crew. I stay tired of all da kine druggy Peoples. We can all do without drugs and people on drugs. It's ashame,yeh!! God Bless all the People that are on drugs and their ohana's. This world is better off without all the drugs and stuffs. It's the Devil just trying for ruin lives. May God over throw him and all his evil ways. Amen!!! Aloha, Nani

Comment

I was stationed at Barbers Point in the 80's. When was home I liked going to Mama's for cold beer and good mexican food. I always got a nacho platter with sourcream, salsa, and guacamole. Hard to eat it all. The bar had a baseball game on the wall. It costs a quarter to play. It was called Batter Up.
      Other times I enjoyed going to Buddy's Bar. They had a fish in an aquarium that was so big that every 2 or 3 days they would pick up the fish and turn him around so that he wouldn't get too bored.
      I really enjoyed the Pearl City Tavern. they had on display the largest lobster ever caught. It was BIG!
      Probably my all-time favorite place to eat was The Sloop John Beam in Ewa Beach. World's greatest cheeseburgers and mugs of beer so cold they came with a thin cake of ice floating on top. That was the best! As close to heaven as a person can be here on earth. 25 years later and I still tell people about it. Some of my best memories ever. Thank you for that part of my life.

Comment

Aloha e, Nani in Kaliponi:
        Glad you going join HT. I'm up in Wakinikona. Get plenty expats who come to Hawaii Threads so you're not alone in missing da 'aina. Jump in and post as often as you like.

A hui hou,
        Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Welcome to HT, Bob:
          Have you ever thought about going back and revisiting some of those places you used to haunt? I bet you will be surprised at many of the changes that have happened in Hawai'i since the 1980's. Honolulu especially is all grown up now, with all the pluses and minuses that being a big-league town bring with it.

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X