Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introduction

Hi Everyone !

My name is Kawailani and I'm new to HawaiiThreads. I came across it by accident last week and viewed some threads and found it to be more my style so decided to join in.

I was born and raised in Ewa, Oahu where there once stood Ewa Plantation. Life back then was much simpler. Everyone new each other and watched over everyones house & children. There were no need for locks and the kids could roam the streets and not worry about being kidnapped or raped. Oh well, so much for the good ole days.

Currently unemployed (early retirement a year ago) married, have a son who's 36, a 2 1/2 year old foster child and 7 American Bulldogs who have become my passion.

I am working on a dream to open a Day Care & boarding kennel catering to big dogs. This all came about when I tried to find a facility to take my dogs to so my husband & I could go on a trip. I hit dead end for one reason or another. From there my dreams of running a boarding kennel has escalated. This year I will start to make my dreams come reality by taking that first step. It's all new to me but I hope with God's will I won't hit another dead end.

Well I'll be looking forward to visiting other threads.

Kawailani

Re: introduction

Hi and welcome Kawailani!

Waving and smiling!

I just discovered this board too. Your dream sounds absolutely wonderful, we had an american bulldog too. Good luck!

Now we have a saint bernard and a minature schnauzer. I love big dogs too. I used to live in Ewa beach on Hanaloa St.

Nice to meet you and I'm sure you'll enjoy browsing around.
    Last edited by Lisheous; January 4, 2006, 03:47 PM.
    Faith, the evidence of things not seen, but things that are hopeful.

Comment

Working...
    X