An' Den

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An' Den

Eh wow.. dis thread neva mahke yet? Muss be one heavy duty kine subjeck, yeah, no? Wondah why? Hmmmmmm...

And den.. you all praying for da peoples dat wen get buss up by da big tsunami? Alla dems speak in different languages, and dey even get pidgin within their languages too! Gee, you teenk dat maddah to dem now? Muddah watching her children being swept away and her husband no come back from fishing trip, her house gone... Auwe! And den what? Some people worry about uddah people talking in pidgin, or if they fighting about speaking in pidgin... Kinda no make sense to me, yeah? Maybe make sense to some people, but if there is sense in it.. I raddah busy myself sending aide to the countries who is hurting than trying fo figah out why people getting upset ova talking in pidgin. People are people, no maddah WHAT language they speak. Who knows, maybe a person or two is wishing dat one tsunami wen wash me away before I wen staht dis thread, yeah? People who speak pidgin are people too.. not stupid people, not less educated people.. but living breathing human beings... yeah, jahs like those who perished in dat devastation da tsunami brought. And those who stay speaking "Pidgin" in their own languages ova dea, going die from all the illness' dat going befall upon dem and increase da still growing death toll. Pidgin? English? Does it really maddah to you? If so, why so? I no like know cause I no cayah.. I going love you no maddah what the heck you speak. If das not right, or I should stop loving or expressing myself.. den.. it is not my problem. I think get something wrong with those who no can love and accept others unconditionally. That it is and should be not, but still is accepted, even by me.

Eh.. Moki, now I see ha'kum you so busy! *wink*

Happy new year you guys ova hea on dis most wonderful place... Aloha Hugs Ryan! Specho hugs to your ohana too! And a coochi coochi coo to da smallest keiki too!

Comment

Eh Izzie:
      Panzo wen go say he wen find you ova "there" at 4 in da morning! What?! You no need moemoe or what?

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou to you, Lurkah and Moki.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
        Eh Izzie:

Panzo wen go say he wen find you ova "there" at 4 in da morning! What?! You no need moemoe or what?
        Eh Miulang...

Panzo's 4am is Izzie's 7am. All da houses you see her constantly remodeling in "there" are her real houses where she really lives. Da house wheah her hubby and doggie live is her imaginary house. You get um now?

Comment

Working...
        X