Aloha from the land of tumbleweed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloha...again

I was looking back at my bookmarks, and realized I haven't been here on this website. Upon looking when I last visited, I noticed I haven't been here since March 2006. Almost two years. I was going to do a re-introduction but felt eh, I should just do a re-up. I have to get familiar with people, but as before, I'm here to get in touch with home again, whether there or here on the mainland. I want to share some memories, "talk story", all of that. I started putting together a book on Hawaiian albums, so perhaps some networking can be done too, but that's not the main reason I'm here. Anyway, in case there's one person who wondered "where that Johmbolaya guy went?", well, been busy being not busy, and then some.

Anyway, here I am again, and hopefully for good. Aloha.

Comment

Re: Aloha from the land of tumbleweed

Welcome back. Nothing is different from 2006 with me except that I prefer the term CONUS and scratch Kaua'i off and replace that with Ni'ihau. Sometimes family pilikia changes stories but all is fixed when one finds LDS archives and relatives. Otherwise my welcome remains accurate.

Hope you stick around this time.
      I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

i'm hawaiian, portuguese, english, german and japanese. raised in ewa beach. went to ewa beach elementary only for kindergarten then went to private schools. graduated 1980. have lived in nu'uanu. have a house in kapolei and kailua.
        "chaos reigns within.
        reflect, repent and reboot.
        order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

Nice to have you join us from the land of the tumbleweed. You no watt it`s all about back in the land of the kalo.....Nice to hear from our former residents but still HAWAIIAN at heart!!!!!!Keep us posted BRADDAH!!!!
          bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by oggboy View Post
            Nice to hear from our former residents but still HAWAIIAN at heart!!!!!!Keep us posted BRADDAH!!!!
            I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

Aloha kaua and welcome to the board! I hope you enjoy yourself on here.
              'Alika

Comment

Aloha and welcome to Hawaii Threads! Hope that you will enjoy your stay here. I also went to Kawananakoa Intermediate School (1988-1989). Keep posting.

Alana
                Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Working...
                X