Howzit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howzit?

Hi, my name's Liberty... after lurking for a bit, I finally decided to register! (Seems like a lot of nice people are on here. ) Since I get asked about my name a lot, I'll explain: my birthday's on the Fourth of July.

Born and raised on O'ahu, I grew up and live in Wai'anae and graduated from Wai'anae High in 2004. I now attend Hawai'i Pacific University on a full-ride scholarship, and intern at a small (but award-winning!) marketing/advertising/PR agency.

Looking forward to talking with everyone!

- Liberty

Re: Howzit?

Welcome to HT, Liberty. I live next door to Waianae HS. Glad to hear you're in school and on a full scholarship no less. WAY TO GO!!! I, too, work in advertising on the production end of it. Maybe we'll bump into each other. Which agency are you interning with? If you don't want to answer publicly go ahead and PM me.

BTW, I have 2 friends on Oahu named Irish. Only one was born on St. Patrick's Day! A July 4 baby named Liberty is very cool.

Comment

Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com, Liberty!

I know I've met you before. Hard to forget that name! Though I imagine you're not the only one, if you're at HPU and in marketing, it's likely we've crossed paths. I just can't remember how or when.

I imagine you get that a lot, of course.

Comment

Aloha and Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com! I'm Auntie Lynn. See you on the Boards!
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
        X