Aloha from the Midwest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from the Midwest!

Aloha from… Wisconsin! I am very glad to have found this site...

It looks like it is active and some great discussions goin' on. I have read many of the threads on the site for the last couple of months actually, but finally decided to introduce myself.

My wife and I have been to Hawai'i on two separate occasions and cannot wait to return! After we were there the first time, we both fell totally in love with the Islands. We’re not sure if we will ever realistically be able to live there (although we would love to!), but we would like to get to a point in our lives where we can visit a couple of weeks each year. It is just such an awesome place to be… we really don’t care to vacation anywhere else!

I am way jealous of those of you who live there! Especially in the winter months here in Wisconsin… it’s summer now, so the weather is somewhat similar to Hawaii’s year-round weather. But, it still doesn’t keep me from thinking of Hawai’i almost all the time.

Well, I hope I can become an active member of this community and get to know many of you!

- scott
    Scott
    -- My Hawaii Vacation Paradise Site --
    -- The Hawaii Directory --

Live as if you were going to die tomorrow...
    Learn as if you were going to live forever...

Re: Aloha from the Midwest!

Aloha & Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com !scottie418! !

What a lovely introduction you wrote. I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Welcome Scott!

I just joined the Forum recently too.

Comment

I agree with Auntie Lynn -- that was a nice introduction, Scott, and welcome to the group!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by !scottie418!
          … it’s summer now, so the weather is somewhat similar to Hawaii’s year-round weather.
          Oh the joys of the Midwest's muggy summers (I grew up in Iowa, now live in Seattle - will be in Iowa again later this week - would rather be in Hawai`i most of the time...) Anyway, welcome to you, Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by !scottie418!
            Aloha from… Wisconsin! I am very glad to have found this site...

It looks like it is active and some great discussions goin' on. I have read many of the threads on the site for the last couple of months actually, but finally decided to introduce myself.

My wife and I have been to Hawai'i on two separate occasions and cannot wait to return! After we were there the first time, we both fell totally in love with the Islands. We’re not sure if we will ever realistically be able to live there (although we would love to!), but we would like to get to a point in our lives where we can visit a couple of weeks each year. It is just such an awesome place to be… we really don’t care to vacation anywhere else!

I am way jealous of those of you who live there! Especially in the winter months here in Wisconsin… it’s summer now, so the weather is somewhat similar to Hawaii’s year-round weather. But, it still doesn’t keep me from thinking of Hawai’i almost all the time.

Well, I hope I can become an active member of this community and get to know many of you!

- scott
            Wow...I couldn't have said it better myself. This could have been written by me (except for the Wisconsin part...I'm fom Los Angeles)

Aloha !
            http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
            Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
            Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Working...
            X