Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Indiana!

Hello everyone!

Here I am all backwards and whatnot, but like Shaq says in his commercial, 'I work through it.'

I'm from Palama and FHS '66. To my fellow '60's grads, I love you guys man. I hope you all and life have been good to each other. Our time was the best!!

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt over the whole 60's thing, and now like a bad dream recurring, watching the whole war thing unfold again. I was stunned at the last election results, totally stunned. So that's my politics.

I have three children and three grandchildren. The girls live in IN and my son is in Seattle. I've lived all over the mainland since leaving the Islands and marrying. Reminds me of when I was a kid and wishing I could see snow...anybody want some from my driveway this winter? Free. Be careful what you wish for.

I want to thank the administrators and participants for this site. It's a joy to me, gives me a chuckle, is informative, and is keeping me up on what's going on in the youngsters' heads.

Re: Aloha from Indiana!

Aloha & Welcome mamapuleta! D'Alani is also a FHS grad and very involved in Alumni activities. My eldest brother and sister went to FHS in the sixties. Al and Pat Aspera. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the boards!

A Kalihi/Palama/Chinatown Youngster
    Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: Aloha from Indiana!

Welcome to the Boards!
      My hubby is from South Bend...but he left there nearly 30 years ago because of the FREEZING winters! (smart guy eh?) Hope you get a chance to come back to the islands for visits once in a while.

Comment

Working...
      X