What up from LIHUE!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What up from LIHUE!!!!!!!

What's good fam...just wanted to say hi to everyone on the boards with greetings from Kauai.

Hotep!
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: What up from LIHUE!!!!!!!

greets back atcha from Princeville!

Comment

Aloha kakahiaka from the South Side!!!!

Koloa to be exact!

Plenty rain today -- lots of grumbles from tourists!!

J.R.

Comment

Aloha, J.R. -- you know the Sueoka family in Koloa? I used to dance hula here in Seattle with Kelly Sueoka; she was alaka`i at our halau.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
          Aloha, J.R. -- you know the Sueoka family in Koloa? I used to dance hula here in Seattle with Kelly Sueoka; she was alaka`i at our halau.
          Aloha kakahiaka!

Sure do know the Sueoka ohana -- shop at Sueoka Store a few times a week....I knew Kelly when she used to dance for the halau I'm with of Leilani Rivera Bond here on Kaua'i -- still see her when she gets back on island for the holidays -- her Mom and Dad are big halau supporters also -- super people -- super store!!

J.R.

Comment

Aloha and welcome...

we currently have a thread based upon a person moving to Kauai that is pretty hot...
            http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthread.php?t=6171

Maybe you could provide some input for that person

Comment

Aloha J.R. My Roots goes back generations in Koloa. Asuncions, Liberatos, Vicentes, Dias and Matias Ohana's!

I'm Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by koloagirl
                Aloha kakahiaka!

Sure do know the Sueoka ohana -- shop at Sueoka Store a few times a week....I knew Kelly when she used to dance for the halau I'm with of Leilani Rivera Bond here on Kaua'i -- still see her when she gets back on island for the holidays -- her Mom and Dad are big halau supporters also -- super people -- super store!!

J.R.
                Please send them greetings from Gregg (Halau Hula O Napualani) back in Seattle. To this day, on the rare occasions I'm dancing in our shows (I'm usually playing bass or `ukulele), I still hear Kelly's instructions in my head - that's how good she was in teaching us; we miss her lots!

Comment

Sup J.R.!

Another Koloa girl here too ! Only thing is I left in '99 shortly after my son was born! Now I live in Cali, I was suppose to come home for the weekend of 12th for my nephews 1st b-day at the civic center but no can get out of prior arrangements! Anyways jus wanted to stop by and say hi!
                  Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Working...
                  X