Alohas from Kahalu'u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alohas from Kahalu'u

Found this place by accident, was lurkin about for a day or so, den clicked on Auntie Lynn's link and got lost in her blog

Finally found my way out and decided to regista and say Alohas! Dis forum look like my lounging chair unda the mango tree - Nice , fresh breeze flowing, a little sunshine, a little shade...but watch out fo da birds hitting ya now and then
    Last edited by Kahalu'u_Chrome; August 15, 2006, 05:19 PM.
    It doesn't take money to make someone smile for a little bit. All it takes is Aloha. ~ Auntie Lynn

Re: Alohas from Kahalu'u

Originally posted by Kahalu'u_Chrome
    Found this place by accident, was lurkin about for a day or so, den clicked on Auntie Lynn's link and got lost in her blog
    That's easy to do! Welcome.

Comment

So, Kahalu`u... where you live? Oh. Try wait. I see on the header of your post that it says Location: Pay Attention. So, what, you stay windward side?

Welcome to da group! I'm thinkin' you're gonna fit right in.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Finally found my way out ...
        Close call, KC!

Kidding ... Auntie knows I love her.

Welcome!

Comment

aloha and welcome...

I'm a cousin of the Rat she wrote about in her blog today...

Nice to meet you...

Manoa

Comment

Ahuimanu Road in da house .

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne
              Ahuimanu Road in da house .
              Right down da street, Okana Road
              It doesn't take money to make someone smile for a little bit. All it takes is Aloha. ~ Auntie Lynn

Comment

Choice Brah! I used to deliver pizza's outta Temple Valley, Ooops Koolau Shopping Center now. I loved it out there. Beautiful place to be.
                Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
                  Choice Brah! I used to deliver pizza's outta Temple Valley, Ooops Koolau Shopping Center now. I loved it out there. Beautiful place to be.
                  Lol, prolly met you already den - been here a LOOONG time....no worries, nobody care for anyting but da Temple Valley name, haha.

Jus hope you neva deliver when ma tight-fisted Mom was hea.....donno the meaning of "tip"

Comment

Dis forum look like my lounging chair unda the mango tree - Nice , fresh breeze flowing, a little sunshine, a little shade...but watch out fo da birds hitting ya now and then
                    Or more like one shady deal undah da' Banyan tree next to da' Hygienic Store. Da' Banyan Tree still stay o' what?

Big shaka to you out deah in Kahalu'u!
                    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Lol, prolly met you already den - been here a LOOONG time....no worries, nobody care for anyting but da Temple Valley name, haha.

Jus hope you neva deliver when ma tight-fisted Mom was hea.....donno the meaning of "tip"
                      Yeah, probably did meet!
                      I remember a few different homes on Okana Road that I've been to.
                      I did that from May '92 to Sumptin' '94.

Used to stop for a moment and listen to Natural Vibrations practice playing music at the begining of Okana Rd. We would deliver as far as the Poi factory, so anybody past that would just meet us there. I got some pretty cool and interesting tips in Kahalu'u. Aloha my friend and have fun here at HawaiiThreads!
                      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                        Or more like one shady deal undah da' Banyan tree next to da' Hygienic Store. Da' Banyan Tree still stay o' what?

Big shaka to you out deah in Kahalu'u!

wit da same guys drinkin unda it but minus da drug dealahs
                        Always talk bout cutting it down , but neva gonna happen....

Interesting tips, Ill bet, MM! Yeah, I usta rink wit dose musicians... real da kine family, all of dem!

Ahhhhh I feel da ALOHA - its so tick hea, you can cut um wit da knife!
                        Last edited by Kahalu'u_Chrome; August 16, 2006, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Aloha Kahalu'u_Chrome! You da rascal dat was stuck on my Blog! I was wondering whose IP Address dat was. I taught was the FBI again.heheheh

I'm glad you found your way back. Now you know how to visit and come back to HT. Hope to see you again soon. If not, I look forward to seeing on the Forum.

Love & Aloha

Auntie Lynn
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                          X