Arriving from D.C. in Sept!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arriving from D.C. in Sept!

Hello all, I'll be arriving in Sept after three years in Washington, D.C. (and other interesting locales worldwide). This looks like an interesting forum and nice to see Hawaii has come so far (on the www) in the six years since I last lived here! I'm moving back to my old home in Aiea and very much looking to finally settling for good in the islands. I've missed it very much since I've been away, but I'm sure everyone knows the value of a pension - so we do what we must, right? I'll be online more when I arrive and settle, but I wanted to make my introduction since I just registered today. I'm still reading threads and getting a feel for what's where and who's who - but I like what I see so far. See some of you in the threads and maybe around the islands in the coming years!
    Mahalo,
    Michael
    Attached Files
    Retired in Hawaii: 4 years to go!

Re: Arriving from D.C. in Sept!

Aloha & Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com Michael! Your picture doing da spilt make me sore this morning. (Inside Joke)hahahaha

See ya on the Boards!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: Arriving from D.C. in Sept!

Aloha and welcome to the board. See you on the other side.
      Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
      Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X