Aloha from the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from the UK

Aloha im lorna just joined today , been to hawaii 4 times and going in 13 days time cant wait , hope to make friends that love hawaii as much as me
    *Lorna* I'M BACK MISSING HAWAII
    http://www.myspace.com/lorna_uk

Re: Aloha from the UK

Aloha Lorna! Wow! Four times!!! Good for you! Where do you like the most and what tours have you been on? Have you gone to Chinatown?

See you on the boards!

Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      Aloha Lorna! Wow! Four times!!! Good for you! Where do you like the most and what tours have you been on? Have you gone to Chinatown?

See you on the boards!

Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com

Auntie Lynn
      aloha lynn i love north shore and kauai but i do stay at waikiki as i got a friend that lives there i was her maid of honor nearly 6 years ago, i have been on 2 tours round oahu and kauai also to maui and big island , this time im going on a 4x4 and helicopter movie tour on kauai, cant wait as its my birthday also that day, i have not been to chinatown but i think i may this time

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiidreaming
        aloha lynn i love north shore and kauai but i do stay at waikiki as i got a friend that lives there i was her maid of honor nearly 6 years ago, i have been on 2 tours round oahu and kauai also to maui and big island , this time im going on a 4x4 and helicopter movie tour on kauai, cant wait as its my birthday also that day, i have not been to chinatown but i think i may this time
        Then if you go to Chinatown ~ May I recommend taking "The Auntie PupUle Exclusive Chinatown Tour." It's Free to members of HawaiiThreads.com and Wala'au.org. PM me for more information.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiidreaming
          Aloha im lorna just joined today , been to hawaii 4 times and going in 13 days time cant wait , hope to make friends that love hawaii as much as me
          Aloha Lorna!
          So glad to see that you made it over to Hawaii Threads! If you go on the Chinatown tour with Aunty Lynn, I'll try to join you....she and I volunteer together on Saturdays to feed the homeless in the Chinatown area. She'll keep you laughing the whole time! LOL

Comment

Howzit HawaiiDreaming!
            If you have the time take a quick sail aboard the "Mai Tai" catameran off of Waikiki beach. It's a beautiful way to see our island from off-shore. And Aloha!
            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy
              Aloha Lorna!
              So glad to see that you made it over to Hawaii Threads! If you go on the Chinatown tour with Aunty Lynn, I'll try to join you....she and I volunteer together on Saturdays to feed the homeless in the Chinatown area. She'll keep you laughing the whole time! LOL
              sounds ok to me , do you have anyother free time if so i want to ask you something

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
                Howzit HawaiiDreaming!
                If you have the time take a quick sail aboard the "Mai Tai" catameran off of Waikiki beach. It's a beautiful way to see our island from off-shore. And Aloha!
                Aloha , i have been on something like that before with my sister and her husband 5 yrs ago cant wait to see/drink/eat in hawaii

Comment

Hi Lorna, welcome to HT.

Another fellow HI.com member.

See you around.
                  Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                  Mark Twain

Comment

United Kingdom?
                    I'm quite jealous. I have sworn to visit there some day.
                    It's magic, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by jessicat
                      United Kingdom?
                      I'm quite jealous. I have sworn to visit there some day.
                      oh no dont be jealous, to me i like america more specially hawaii wish i lived there not here

Comment

Working...
                      X