Hafa adai!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hafa adai!

My name is Gene Park, a new resident to Hawaii. I moved to Honolulu from Guam three weeks ago, and am now working as a reporter for the Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

I've decided to join these forums in one of my many efforts to feel the pulse of the islands, since I am new to the state. Aloha and I hope to learn a lot from all of you.
    ---
    Gene

"A man can surely do what he wills to do, but cannot determine what he wills." - Schopenhauer

Re: Hafa adai!

Aloha and Welcome genepark! We got alot of SB Reporters & A Camera Man here too! Make yourself comphy and join the FuN!

Auntie Lynn

Btw: Do you know Blaine?
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Hafa Adai,

This is a great place to learn lots of things about this very interesting land. I came here from Guam too. Best wishes with your new job and see you on the boards.

Esta later!

Comment

Hi Mr.Park,

What kinda stuff are you going to be reporting to the star bulletin? Sounds fun, especially froms someone not from here, you're gunna have to learn alot real fast huh? well have fun!

A hui hou,

KaYa T
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to HT, Gene. Fasten your seat belt, be sure you are positioned directly in front of an air bag...and let the posting begin!

Comment

Welcome Gene...and as tutu said... Air bags would be a good idea...and Side Impact ones too

Look forward to reading your stuff in the Bulletin as well as here on HT.

Comment

Howzit Gene. Are you the same guy from gamecritics.com?

Comment

Aloha Genepark, and welcome to our humble hale, hope you enjoy your stay!! I look forward to reading your articles in da paypa and whats this, a game critic, sweet . I like a few video games myself and like to get the low down on something new in the way of a FPS.

Comment

Hafa adai and welcome to HT Gene. I used to live in Guam and very much loved it over there.

Hold onto your sit and enjoy the bumpy ride in here.

Enjoy your stay!
                  Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
                    Howzit Gene. Are you the same guy from gamecritics.com?
                    Amazing! It's not often I get recognized for my work on gamecritics.com, but yes, that's me. Do you visit the site often? Do you post on the boards?

I don't play much nowadays, given the busy nature of my work. I haven't been keeping up much with the latest 'wares. I usually just visit gamerankings.com for the lowdown on what's hot.

For now, I am a general assignment reporter because I'm so new. So I'm down to cover anything really.

Gene
                    ---
                    Gene

"A man can surely do what he wills to do, but cannot determine what he wills." - Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by genepark
                      Amazing! It's not often I get recognized for my work on gamecritics.com, but yes, that's me. Do you visit the site often? Do you post on the boards?
                      Nah, I'm just good at google searches.

Welcome to Hawaiʻi!

Comment

hello gene! the SB is my FAVORITE local rag.
                        welcome!
                        life is ok sometimes

Comment

Working...
                        X