aloha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aloha!

aloha everyone.. my name is Jerry, Im just here to chat and have fun...
    i like surfing and UT2004 i hope to stick around for a while.

Jerry.

Re: aloha!

I guess, I would like to say, welcome to the
    HawaiiThreads.com, although with the type
    of avatar picture that you have, with that...
    "middle finger smiey avatr" , not sure you will
    get much respons towards you, when they see yours.
    If anything, perhaps an angry comment.
    I might suggest that you could change your
    avatar picture to something better than
    a smiley sticking it's middle finger like that.

*Personally, I give that avatar picture a thumbs down.
    Need to change it. Thank You.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Welcome to HawaiiThreads--that strange, controlled madness that's like decaf espresso--tasty and yet mildly acidic.

What's UT2004?
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Welcome, J3rr3y! It's always nice to have new faces around here.

As Serenity notes, your custom avatar probably isn't the best way to introduce yourself. I've reset it. Please contact me (with the "Contact Us" link), and we'll see what we can do for you.

Comment

i'm a new face, and I need an avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by kamlost
            i'm a new face, and I need an avatar.
            Kamlost, please read this thread for a complete introduction to avatars (as well as other customizations you can make).

In short, though, you can set up your avatar in the User Control Panel (the "User CP" link above). HawaiiThreads.com makes a handful of pre-made graphics available - a can of Spam, a yin-yang symbol, etc. - but you can also make your own. There are limits to the size of the image, though: 80 by 80 pixels (dimensions) and/or 19k (file size). Fortunately, a Google search for "forum avatars" can give you plenty of ideas.

You can upload your custom avatar into the HawaiiThreads.com system (the recommended route), or just link to it somewhere else on the web. If you use the latter option, though, make sure you're calling the image off of your webspace or server, and not someone else's.

Comment

Sorry about the avatar, I didnt mean to offend anyone... I guess Im off to a bad start . I just thought it was a bit funny... anyway... I hope we can just put that behind us now

btw, UT2004 is Unreal Tournament 2004, a PC game.. a very good one.

jerry

Comment

Originally posted by j3rr3y
                Sorry about the avatar, I didnt mean to offend anyone... I guess Im off to a bad start . I just thought it was a bit funny... anyway... I hope we can just put that behind us now

btw, UT2004 is Unreal Tournament 2004, a PC game.. a very good one.

jerry
                That's ok,
                We forgive you,
                as long as you decide to have
                a much nicer avatar,
                if you choose to have one.

Take Care & Aloha.
                Aches & Pains
                (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
                  Kamlost, please read this thread for a complete introduction to avatars (as well as other customizations you can make).

In short, though, you can set up your avatar in the User Control Panel (the "User CP" link above). HawaiiThreads.com makes a handful of pre-made graphics available - a can of Spam, a yin-yang symbol, etc. - but you can also make your own. There are limits to the size of the image, though: 80 by 80 pixels (dimensions) and/or 19k (file size). Fortunately, a Google search for "forum avatars" can give you plenty of ideas.

You can upload your custom avatar into the HawaiiThreads.com system (the recommended route), or just link to it somewhere else on the web. If you use the latter option, though, make sure you're calling the image off of your webspace or server, and not someone else's.
                  THANKS I didnt' see thsi till today.. my bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X