Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howzit from San Francisco

Well, let me tell you a little about myself
    I was born and raised on the windward side of Oahu. I left home after high school and came straight to San Francisco- where I ended up meeting my husband...Anyways, its been about 7 years that I've been gone. Everytime we go back to visit my family, I just don't want to leave...Everyone is just getting older and I hate to think that it might be the last time that I see any of my loved ones. So...we decided to move back home this coming November due to my family and also because we are both tired of the S.F weather during the winter months and my son just loves his Grandma and Grandpa and Nana.

As For Me, I'm half Japanese and Half German, and my husband is Latino.
    I was wondering if anybody could reccommend any churches that have a large Latino community.

Well I'll continue to read all the posts. They have been very helpful so far.

Re: Howzit from San Francisco

Aloha and Welcome to HT Senora! I'm Auntie Lynn. Looking forward to seeing you on the Boards.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: Howzit from San Francisco

Thanks for the warm welcome Auntie!!! I just checked out your blog- love it!!!
      Hope you're having a good ole time in Vegas. My wishes of 1000 good luck frogs to you

Comment

Working...
      X