Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ok, I'm Here. Where's The Beer ?

Originally posted by kumukulanui View Post
    [...]It's time I took a look around O'ahu - I've only ever been there overnight on my way to one of the other islands...[...]
    Peter...we've been cyber-bumping into each other for close to a decade, iirc. It's time you spend enough time on Oahu to put a face with a name! Maybe by then Auntie Lynn will own La Mariana and we can add to her coffers while gettin' to know you...gettin' to know all about you!

Comment

Originally posted by DiverDown808 View Post
      I know the Big Island is famous for it's Giant Manta Ray diving out in Kona, but Oahu has it's fair share of great diving. I'd be more than happy to give you a dive tour when you're in town.

Besides the lave tube dives, reef dives, and animal encounter dives, we have a fair share of wrecks to dive on too. There are a few Corsair airplanes you can dive to, and actually sit in the cockpit for kodak moments.

[snip]

DD
      Sounds great - thanks for the invite. And that's one thing the Big Island needs - more wrecks! (Apart from the human kind, that is.)

A hui hou

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
        Peter...we've been cyber-bumping into each other for close to a decade, iirc. It's time you spend enough time on Oahu to put a face with a name! Maybe by then Auntie Lynn will own La Mariana and we can add to her coffers while gettin' to know you...gettin' to know all about you!
        A decade! Wow - has it been that long? I started connecting with soc.culture.hawaii (I've still got the mug I got from Sharon Westfall) and alt.culture.hawaii around about 1994/1995. It is definitely about time I did more than sleep over at Honolulu airport waiting for a plane to somewhere else!

I think I'll resist the urge to burst into song though...

Comment

Working...
        X