Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I'm Here. Where's The Beer ?

Aloha gang

After meeting some of you at La Marianas, and deciding that you guys really weren't crazy, I decided to join this family and get to know more of you fantastic people.

First of all, I'm the loving husband of Cranberee, so hands off to all you women...and a few select men, from what I hear.

I work on a shipyard during the day, and currently veg out on Final Fantasy XII at night.

I'm an avid scuba diver and musician and will drop anything at anytime to go fishing.

One thing to know about me. NEVER NEVER NEVER take me seriously. I love humor, and will do anything to get it. It's an addiction.

So I really look forward to meeting you guys, because I really enjoyed meeting the people here that I already have.

DD
    www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Re: Ok, I'm Here. Where's The Beer ?

Wow! It's Mr. Cran...in cyber person! As for the beer? It's 5pm somewhere in the world! Okole maluna...and welcome!

Comment

Once again, Aloha and Welcome to Hawaii Threads.com DD!!!!

Yeah, dey not crazy...only "ME!"

aUNTIE PUpULE
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Aloha DiverDown808!

Oh you're going to fit in extremely well. Your wife is a kick, and I can tell you will be, too. It won't be long before you figure out who's a what and what's a who around here.
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Sups again DD!

I'm amazed it has taken you this long to get your frostys going on here!

Well, If you like humor... don't read anything I post.

I know you must like humor if your married to cran!

And some day we should try and get a bunch of us guys together for a fishing trip or something... Cut's down on the cost of a charter when you get more people going together.

Welcome to the madness and wish I could have stayed longer last night!

Comment

Originally posted by DiverDown808 View Post
            Aloha gang

After meeting some of you at La Marianas, and deciding that you guys really weren't crazy, I decided to join this family and get to know more of you fantastic people.

First of all, I'm the loving husband of Cranberee, so hands off to all you women...and a few select men, from what I hear.

I work on a shipyard during the day, and currently veg out on Final Fantasy XII at night.

I'm an avid scuba diver and musician and will drop anything at anytime to go fishing.

One thing to know about me. NEVER NEVER NEVER take me seriously. I love humor, and will do anything to get it. It's an addiction.

So I really look forward to meeting you guys, because I really enjoyed meeting the people here that I already have.

DD

hmmm...i could...should i ..hmm sooo does that mean that if we shouldn't talke you seriously,then you aren't the loving husband you claim to be? and would that also means hands on for BOTH men and women? OHMY!

Comment

Originally posted by DiverDown808 View Post
              [...]I'm an avid scuba diver and musician and will drop anything at anytime to go fishing.[...]
              Forgot to mention earlier...my naturopath is an avid scuba diver and just returned from a diving trip to Australia. She was circled by a shark during one dive and not only lived to tell about...but managed to capture some video, albeit a bit shaky!! I got to see it the last time I was in her office. Very, very cool...when it's someone else's experience! Gutsy broad, I tell ya!
              Originally posted by CranBeree View Post
              hmmm...i could...should i ..hmm sooo does that mean that if we shouldn't talke you seriously,then you aren't the loving husband you claim to be? and would that also means hands on for BOTH men and women? OHMY!
              Ok...now I understand why you sat in the back seat and I sat in the front seat of your car after La Mariana! <ggg>

Comment

guiness is in the left fridge, budweiser is in the cooler.
                Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Hey DD....

great meeting you last night...I already knew who you were, cos Mel always has a pic of you in her posts...so you were familiar. As soon as you dissed Pearl Jam, I know we'd get along great

Anyway, nice to see you in here....I know you'll add alot of guitar talk in here which will be cool...

HT All Star Jam ? I'm down !
                  http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                  Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                  Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Hey DD....

great meeting you last night...I already knew who you were, cos Mel always has a pic of you in her posts...so you were familiar. As soon as you dissed Pearl Jam, I know we'd get along great

Anyway, nice to see you in here....I know you'll add alot of guitar talk in here which will be cool...

HT All Star Jam ? I'm down !
                    http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                    Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                    Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Aloha DiverDown and welcome. Where do you go diving?

Peter Forster
                      (Another diver)

Comment

Yeah Tikiyaki

GREAT meeting you and your beautiful company. By the way, tell Angela that her spacer page wont add me becuase I have a band page, so she has to add me. And YEAH, we gotta jam with Jdub-ster !!

kumukulanui,

I love diving the west coast. Makaha Caverns is my favorite dive site. Even though it's a frequently dove spot, I still like the shallow diving at Electric Beach. There's beautiful reef formations headed out to the right.

I'm a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer. I shoot only with a camera. It's always heartbreaking to me when I see someone kill a nice sized fish or an octopus, but I still believe in responsible hunting.

But yeah, if you want to do a dive sometime, just say the word. I havent done a fun dive in a while. Just for work, directing barges over the blocks on drydocks.

DD

Comment

How about that! I'm a PADI MSDT too. Actually I live in Cheltenham, England so it may be a while before I can join you for a dive. With any luck I'll be back on the Big Island next summer though. It's time I took a look around O'ahu - I've only ever been there overnight on my way to one of the other islands...

A hui hou

Peter

Comment

I know the Big Island is famous for it's Giant Manta Ray diving out in Kona, but Oahu has it's fair share of great diving. I'd be more than happy to give you a dive tour when you're in town.

Besides the lave tube dives, reef dives, and animal encounter dives, we have a fair share of wrecks to dive on too. There are a few Corsair airplanes you can dive to, and actually sit in the cockpit for kodak moments.

One of my favorite dives is a shipwreck called the YO-257 out of Waikiki. Atlantis has some submarines that come by the shipwreck, FULL of tourists taking pictures. Remember, we don't need wetsuits here because of the warm water, so it's tradition for ALL local divers to drop our swimsuits and moon the tourists taking pictures out of the sub porthole windows. I'm pretty sure pictures of my white, water-logged butt are all over Europe and Japan somewhere.........

DD

Comment

Now I know why those tours are getting popular!

Thats classic DD!

Comment

Working...
                              X