Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aLoha from ewa beach!

Hey everyone,

My name is Ruby, 25 years old and I am from Ewa Beach. I found out about this forum while i was at work and i was trying to find out the phone number for zippy's here in ewa. I clicked on the link and found this forum. I was scrolling through and viewing and I thought that this forum was pretty cool. I hope to get to know some people on here. I hope everyone is having a good day, and yes the weekend is almost here. Take care everyone.
    ~Rubes~

Re: aLoha from ewa beach!

Aloha Ruby! I am from 'Ewa Beach also! This is a cool place because you get to meet people from all around the world. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and keep posting!
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Aloha dea sista Ruby and I too welcome you to dis big ohana called HT . And YES, tomorrow TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

mahalo achow and locoboy for the warm aloha. i sure do hope to meet lots and lots of people from all over on here. yay! TGIF!!!
        ~Rubes~

Comment

hey.. i live in ewa beach also.. since 2000. wanted to come say whats up, hope you have a nice week.. take care and welcome.. im also new also!

Comment

hey Ecntrc...thank you for the welcome. i hope you enjoyed the superbowl weekend. take care and i hope you have a good week ahead of ya.
            ~Rubes~

Comment

Aloha mai! Pehea 'oe? Maika'i no au, mahalo. Ke a'o mai nei au i ka 'olelo Hawai'i. 'Olelo 'oe i ka 'olelo?
              Aloha! How are you? I'm very good, thank you. I'm learning the Hawaiian language. Do you speak the language?
              Please forgive me if I write in Hawaiian and you can't figure out what it says. I try to use it on Hawaiian boards as much as I can.
              Anyways, I hope you enjoy yourself here! Keep posting!
              'Alika

Comment

Working...
              X