Aloha From Las Vegas = :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha From Las Vegas = :)

Aloha everyone at HT. We would like to introduce ourselves. We are Mark and Melanie Higa from Honolulu, now residing in Las Vegas, Nevada. We relocated around 6 yrs. ago looking for a better life and more opportunity for our family. We have 2 children Our daughter is 15 and our son is 9. Our daughter is a straight "A" student attending Las Vegas Academy H.S. it's a magnet school geared towards the arts she is also taking Ice Skating lessons. Our son is the athlete he loves Baseball, Football and Archery and is going to start Ice Hockey after baseball season. My wife and I are both Real Estate Agents here in the Las Vegas Valley, she loves to shop and I love anything outdoors I've also been coaching youth Baseball here in Vegas for 4 yrs now. We truly miss the people and of course the beach but this was the best move we've ever made, the opportunities are endless here in Vegas. There is a huge Hawaiian Community here in the valley. Local kine grinds springing up everywhere.
    I better stop for now. We would like to say "ALOHA" to everyone with ties to Hawaii (no place else in the world like it)
    Ryan , Thanks for giving folks like us who move away from home the opportunity to keep in touch with our roots.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by higarealestate; March 1, 2007, 04:27 PM. Reason: change picture

Re: Aloha From Las Vegas =

Howzit Mark! So you like Lost Wages, huh? Have you been to the manapua place on Flamingo yet? If you have, how's the manapua there? And what about the Spam musubi place (I think it's called 808SpamMusubi or something like that). I just discovered those places online last week and the next time I'm in LV, I'm gonna make a beeline to those places and to Makino Chaya! The grinds at the California Hotel cafe ain't that hot.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

My sister just moved to vegas about a week ago.

aloha

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
        Howzit Mark! So you like Lost Wages, huh? Have you been to the manapua place on Flamingo yet? If you have, how's the manapua there? And what about the Spam musubi place (I think it's called 808SpamMusubi or something like that). I just discovered those places online last week and the next time I'm in LV, I'm gonna make a beeline to those places and to Makino Chaya! The grinds at the California Hotel cafe ain't that hot.

Miulang
        Aloha Muilang,
        Yeah We've been to the place on Flamingo. Ono manapua, good local kine grinds all over LV. L&L is close to our house in North LV. Never saw the 808 spam musubi place yet. Next time you come LV you gotta check out the snow at Mt. Charleston...its only 40min from downtown. PM my wife & I next time you visit: higarealestate@aol.com Here's some pics of our kids in da snow
        Attached Files

Comment

Aloha Mark, Melanie, and the rest of the 'ohana! Welcome to Hawaii Threads! You will definitely feel like family when you are here. I been to Vegas twice.
          Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Welcome to HT!
            I love Los Vegas. I've been there twice. I like seeing all the shows they have going on there. I'm not old enough to gamble yet though... hahaha!
            'Alika

Comment

Working...
            X