Aloha from Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Seattle

Aloha..nice to find such a group. I'm a transplanted local boy living here in the Seattle area with my family. My wife and I were born and raised on Oahu and our kids were born there but we moved to the Northwest about 15 years ago. We miss the islands and look forward to retiring back home. Annual trips back home keep us going. Can't wait for our trip back next week. A big family wedding and lots of time at a beach house in Mokuleia. I loved reading the comments about my dad Lucky. You old timers remember alot! Aloha...Robert Luck.

Re: Aloha from Seattle

Welcome to HT! I'm also a Local-boy transplant, born-and-raised on O'ahu and currently living in Portland, Oregon. Miss home terribly. I hope to move to Seattle in the near future.

Comment

Aloha mai! Welcome to HT! It is the place that you can feel like 'Ohana and I love it here. The people are nice. Keep on posting!
      Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Originally posted by Pomaika'i View Post
        Aloha..nice to find such a group. I'm a transplanted local boy living here in the Seattle area with my family. My wife and I were born and raised on Oahu and our kids were born there but we moved to the Northwest about 15 years ago. We miss the islands and look forward to retiring back home. Annual trips back home keep us going. Can't wait for our trip back next week. A big family wedding and lots of time at a beach house in Mokuleia. I loved reading the comments about my dad Lucky. You old timers remember alot! Aloha...Robert Luck.
        Holy COW! You're the son of LUCKY LUCK! You bet, you're welcome here! Your dad is an ICON of growing up in Hawaii!

Welcome to HawaiiThreads!
        Well I am just a monkey man, I'm glad you are a monkey woman too.

Comment

Aloha nui kaua! So glad you came across this board.

One thing, I tend to use bits and pieces of 'olelo on my posts sometimes, so don't feel bad if you don't know what it means. I am happy to translate!

Oh, speaking of that, please see the topic here:
          http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthr...926#post134926
          I hope you are interested; I'd love to see you there! I'll look forward to reading more posts from you! A hui hou!
          'Alika

Comment

Working...
          X