Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from Upcountry Maui?

Aloha,

Been feeling very homesick, missing my carefree days in Haiku. Anyone else from Upcountry. I've been craving Komoda malasadas and cream puffs and miss the smell of the eucalyptus in Olinda!

Steve

Re: Anyone from Upcountry Maui?

I know the feeling!!! Just to get out of Kahului on my day off and head Up-Country is a real relaxing moment for me. I like going Haiku cause it`s so peaceful. Or just driving out to Keokea and having lunch at the park. When i really gotta get away I head up the slopes to Haleakala. This is the place to enjoy, but no forget the food and drinks
    bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

I grew up in Kula. Near Crater Road.

Comment

wuz born in honolulu but spent grades 6 - high school in paia. some people might have thought of that as a death sentence but it was one of the best things to happen to me. the people there were so nice. haiku is a cool place. can't think of the name of the place now but as kids we often went swimming at this place with several pools pouring into the one below. sorry, can't think of the name of the place now but it was like heaven. yup, olinda's awesome too. cool air and the smell of the leaves. mmmmmm. and rice park up in kula is great place, too...
        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
          wuz born in honolulu but spent grades 6 - high school in paia. some people might have thought of that as a death sentence but it was one of the best things to happen to me. the people there were so nice. haiku is a cool place. can't think of the name of the place now but as kids we often went swimming at this place with several pools pouring into the one below. sorry, can't think of the name of the place now but it was like heaven. yup, olinda's awesome too. cool air and the smell of the leaves. mmmmmm. and rice park up in kula is great place, too...
          What year was this when you went to school here? Maui Hi @ Hamakuapoko day`s or did you go to private school!
          bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Working...
          X