Aloha - New to the Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha - New to the Board

I found this board as a fluke searching for a place to buy ling hi mui online now that the crack seed site is gone. I stumbled onto a thread of people saying what they miss about Hawaii and it made me want to join if nothing else to talk to others that are familair with things I grew up with.

Oddly enough I got a kick out of some talking about the tram thing at the mall, it has been awhile since I even thought about that place. Like that 'store' where you could sing karaoke while being video taped and they played it on a tv outside for other people to make fun of ya!

I was born and raised on Oahu. I miss it desperately most days. I have lived on the mainland for about 10 years now but I swore it would never be that long. I have been back a few times, the last in 2004. Once my little one gets a bit older we will be making a trip home since I want her to know more about the islands, culture and yummy food!
    Looking for an old friend Nathan Bellinger, appreciate any help.

Re: Aloha - New to the Board

Welcome, Shark's Cove Wahine. Dive on in. Sometimes the water's cold. Other times it's boilin' hot! And, there are varying degrees in between.

Comment

Aloha and e komo mai. welcome to HT shark's cove wahine. So glad that you found this site. Happy posting!
      Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Aloha Shark's Cove....Are you from the Shark's Cove area on the North Shore ?
        http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
        Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
        Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Yup I lived most of my life at the end of Ke Iki road - at Sharks Cove.
          Looking for an old friend Nathan Bellinger, appreciate any help.

Comment

Working...
          X