Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Honolulu

Hi everyone,

I'm a local gay asian male who has lurked on this message board for a while. I was invitied by a member of this forum to register.

Aloha,

Beau

Re: Aloha from Honolulu

Howzit, Beau. Stick around and wala'au lido bit. We're always glad to hear from new people.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Aloha and Welcome Beau! Looking forward to seeing you on dee boards!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Beau View Post
        Hi everyone,

I'm a local gay asian male who has lurked on this message board for a while.
        And you registered anyway??? I like you already! Welcome!
        I was invitied by a member of this forum to register.
        Are you 2 still friends? Nah...just kidding! Dive on in. The water's pretty calm today. Tomorrow? Who knows!

Comment

Tomorrow calls for gusty flaming over the Windward and Mauka areas followed by an unusual calm (break for dinner) then continued flaming thru out the evening.

Check out HT's severe flaming threads on Mac vs PC's tonight at 9...film at 11
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Thanks Miulang, I always find your posts interesting, and I agree with them most of the time.

Auntie Lynn, I hope your okay, I'll give you a call later on.

Tutusue, thanks for the warm welcome.

Craig, LOL! On a serious note, your marriage reminds me of my own parents; they still hold hands today, even through they're in their early seventies.

Comment

heheheh...I'm fine. Just another night in Chinatown!

Preparing for tomorrow.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Welcome Beau, and nice to meet you...
                "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

Howzit Beau.

Comment

Thanks Miulang, I always find your posts interesting, and I agree with them most of the time.

Tutusue, thanks for the warm welcome.

Craig, LOL! On a serious note, your marriage reminds me of my own parents; they still hold hands today, even through they're in their early seventies.
                    Does that mean my kids will end up gay? Oh well they're my kids and I love em anyway they come out...okay they're lazy but I still love em.

The love for my wife grows stronger everyday I tell her, "I love you". The sad part is when one of us leaves this earth. I tell my wife that I hope I go first as I'm too weak to bear the thought of being left alone after all that loving. I know that's a cop out but hey I'm flesh and blood, not God.

Anyway, welcome aboard! Buckle in because you're in for the ride of your life. Check out the heated debate regarding random drug testing. Oh the flames feel mighty warm tonight.
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

greentara, thank you for your compassionate response to my post.

Howzit glen, I really enjoy reading your posts.

Craig, LOL! My macho father would also be totally lost without my mother. I'm equally very close to both of them, although I do talk or discuss things with my mother more.

Fortunately they are still in good health, and even go to exercise class several times a week at the local YMCA together.

Still (perhaps more so since I don't have a life-partner), I would be totally devastated if anything happened to either one of them.

Comment

Aloha, Beau - thanks for jumping in with us here!

Comment

Aloha and welcome to the boards Beau! Take a dive in, the waters are cool and calm!
                          Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Have fun posting on HT.
                            Aloha!
                            'Alika

Comment

Welcome to HT, Beau!
                              flickr

An email from God:
                              To: People of Earth
                              Date: 9/04/2007