ALOHA! From a Puerto Rican in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALOHA! From a Puerto Rican in California

Aloha all! I am a Puerto Rican 1st generation raised on the mainland here. My parents/grandparents all were all born and raised on the islands (Oahu & Maui). There is nothing better than relaxing on the islands. My kids and myself miss it so much! I was very happy to find this board to share with other island folks. Hope to visit again next year as it has been 4 years since I've been back and I sure do miss it!

Re: ALOHA! From a Puerto Rican in California

Originally posted by prgirl67 View Post
    Aloha all! I am a Puerto Rican 1st generation raised on the mainland here. My parents/grandparents all were all born and raised on the islands (Oahu & Maui). There is nothing better than relaxing on the islands. My kids and myself miss it so much! I was very happy to find this board to share with other island folks. Hope to visit again next year as it has been 4 years since I've been back and I sure do miss it!
    Welcome ~ I have been to PR it is also a very beautiful place, have you been there for a visit? ~ love all islands...
    "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

?Habla espanol?
      'Alika

Comment

Welcome to HT!
        flickr

An email from God:
        To: People of Earth
        Date: 9/04/2007
        Subject: stop