Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving a shout from Chicago

Aloha.

I was just browsing the forums and I got really interested in some of the threads so I signed up.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I used to live in Kailua back in 1994, if any major changes have happened in the past years please feel free to send me a message, I would appreciate it greatly.

I am planning right now to leave my current daily grind and my job here in Chicago to move back to Oahu in July 2008. Hope to hear from you with any news and updates.

Mahalo nui loa.

Re: Giving a shout from Chicago

Welcome! What's the first thing you want to do when you get back to Hawaii?

Comment

Re: Giving a shout from Chicago

Originally posted by Adri View Post
      Welcome! What's the first thing you want to do when you get back to Hawaii?
      First, thanks for reading and replying to my thread.

Well, the first time I moved to Oahu (to live with a friend I haven't seen in years) I wanted to jump in the ocean even thou it was the middle of the night. After swallowing a mouth full of water and the next morning seeing how really stupid and dangerous that was (jellyfish!! ), I can safely say, that's not on my list this time. LOL.

This might sound really weird, but the first thing I want to do when I get back is just take a deep breath. Life here is so crazy somethings that you get stressed and feel all congested. It drives you to a point that you almost hate life itself. Almost like you want to push back at it but you don't know what to push against. Everyone is rushing to get somewhere and seems to forget what's important.

I know maybe situations might not differ being in Hawaii, but atleast I am taking a chance to better my life while I still have the opportunity. I lived in Hawaii when I was 18, but now older and maturer, it'll be more meaningful especially to me this time around. Alot of my friends say I have such an open minded view on life and I hope I can keep my spirits up thru out my journeys.

I am planning this right and taking my time. Making sure that starting out that money, a place to live and job ( I hope ) won't be an issue and just start focusing on making everyday as enjoyable as I can.

Comment

Working...
      X