Clear All

Re: Aloha and thank you--a future HI resident

Welcome to HT.
    ___
    "Be god to each other."

Comment

Originally posted by achow View Post
      Teaching preschool is a lot of fun but you have to use most of your time and energy, especially with young children and it can be exhausting at times. Are you are on O'ahu yet?
      I leave tomorrow (!!!). It's been a bit crazy, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow evening when I'll finally BE there instead of only "virtually" there.

My husband has been on Oahu for a month now--he is enjoying his new job, the wonderful people he has met, even the drive to and from work! He is so much more relaxed than when he was here. I can't wait to join him!

Also, thank you, Noe and Neenz, for the welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by popoki View Post
        I leave tomorrow (!!!). It's been a bit crazy, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow evening when I'll finally BE there instead of only "virtually" there.

My husband has been on Oahu for a month now--he is enjoying his new job, the wonderful people he has met, even the drive to and from work! He is so much more relaxed than when he was here. I can't wait to join him!

Also, thank you, Noe and Neenz, for the welcome!
        Safe flight!
        ___
        "Be god to each other."

Comment

Aloha! I know this thread hasn't been active for a while, but I wanted to just tell Popoki that teaching people is a passion I have. Don't know if achow or I told you this, but we teach Hawaiian lessons on the phone together. We do conference calls so that anyone who wants to learn can come on. It's so much fun!

A hui hou,
          'Alika
          'Alika

Comment

Working...
          X