Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha From Washington

Howzit!
    Just stopping by to say hi and I'm glad I found this place. I hope to be making some friends and having a good time here... I was born on Oahu and have lived from KPT, Hilo, Kona, Waikiki and Kalihi. Now I live in Bellingham, Washington. I left Hawaii again last July of 06. Maybe someday I will be able to return........

Re: Aloha From Washington

Originally posted by Zendik View Post
    Howzit!
    Just stopping by to say hi and I'm glad I found this place. I hope to be making some friends and having a good time here... I was born on Oahu and have lived from KPT, Hilo, Kona, Waikiki and Kalihi. Now I live in Bellingham, Washington. I left Hawaii again last July of 06. Maybe someday I will be able to return........
    Ok...When you come back ~ you got Ohana! ME!!!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
      Ok...When you come back ~ you got Ohana! ME!!!

Auntie Lynn
      Thank you! I feel at home already!

Comment

Welcome, and have fun!

Comment

Aloha and e komo mai to HT! You have 'ohana here! Hope you enjoy your stay here... and keep posting.
          Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Exactly as achow said. E komo mai! So do you miss Hawai'i a lot? You probably don't miss it as much if you practice Hawaiian culture. Do you? I always enjoy learning new things about the culture from others. I study 'olelo, have taken hula classes, surf a lot (even over here in Maine during the summer), and just love to talk story as well.
            'Alika

Comment

eh aloha,

as for me i'm from oahu also from mililani mauka. i've been here for about 3 years, i now live in moses lake - central wasington.

I'd move back in a heartbeat.... but i dunno know if the pay is gonna be as great!! but welcome to ht!!

Comment

Welcome to HT! Glad that you found us too! Enjoy, get comfortable.
                ___
                "Be god to each other."

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiian_pride View Post
                  as for me i'm from oahu also from mililani mauka. i've been here for about 3 years, i now live in moses lake - central wasington.
                  Aloha, HP. You know there are pockets of ex-Islanders around the state, yeah, not just Western WA? Tri-Cities and Yakima, for example. Sometimes, that makes it easier to handle when you are missing home.

Comment

eh howzit leo kaiko,

matter of fact i've met people from aiea, kalihi, and makakilo where i live
                    talk about small world, ....oh and also met someone from kailua town
                    lanikai side. I wouldn't have imagined it.. I just had parents visitng bring me some goodies like laulau, poi, pasteles, zippys chili!! talk about goodies.

It's really comforting to know we have islanders around here..

Comment

Working...
                    X